Burnt PS1000 Harness

amel666

Known Member
Can anybody tell me what are the possible causes to a burnt harness. The harness is the Red/yellow n Red coming from the ecu relay-fusebox to the positive terminal.

The fuses are okay but the ecu shut off during timed run.

Any professional advice would be appreciated. TQ.

Attachments

• harness terbakar.jpg
    harness terbakar.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 215
Anybody...? :banghead:

Nobody have any ideas or previous experience?

Sifus..?
:hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm:

Already sent to installer at Sunway...
Dont know la how long or what else they want to sembelih me for.

I think they f#$ked-up the wiring. Right after the job was done the car kept dying intermittently especially when it reaches aroun 7500rpm. The chief mechanic/tuner told me bcoz of grounding. I put more grounding. still hav problem.

Another thing is they charge 300 bucks just to wire flatshift, only recently i discovered they only wire up to the spare avi2 input.. Which i myself can do and save 300 bucks. Now, bcoz d clutch switch is wired to AVI i can only use Aux Rev limit as Flatshift. Eventhough it worked, i paid 300 bucks to use the Flatshift function not to use the Aux-rev limiter.

Freakin disapointing man.

This is why sometimes i regret paying for a job that i can do myself (but would probably took longer.. :banghead::banghead: still, would give greater satisfaction) Anybody agree??

bro, mind telling me whc tuner did all the mess?..pm me if u dowan to say it in public..

pm me also please, tq

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

thanx for the info sir, wasnt a surprise pun

lol
but still sad lah to see this
hope u can sort it out
Thanks bro.
Already sorted.. i personally prefer to f**k something up myself than PAY somebody else, just for them to f**k it up brother. :driver:
Its always has been the same problem...

I hope i can collect as much tool as i can.. So that once i build myself another race car i can save my ass from this kind of hassles & unreliability. Better do it rite once than get it rite the second time. just my honest opinion.

u need help building dat monster? hehe

HAHAHA..

maybe in next 2-3 years la bro. Let me build up my basics with my humble gsr first. :adore:

I read a lot of ausie/american tuning mag... one thing i learned is that their attitude in race car building is really worth following. Especially nowadays the fastest drag cars are from that area, even few of their home-built machines far outshines our big workshops build-up.

The secret to their success is camaraderie i think.. And their tuning houses? I think most wouldnt practice Malaysian kind of business ethics. Hopefully in future more & more of us enthusiast starts to build our own bacyard monsters. Cause there's just something about owning a machine that is built & not bought. :driver:

i mod / maintain all of my cars, i know how u feel sir

Last edited:
HAHAHA..

maybe in next 2-3 years la bro. Let me build up my basics with my humble gsr first. :adore:

I read a lot of ausie/american tuning mag... one thing i learned is that their attitude in race car building is really worth following. Especially nowadays the fastest drag cars are from that area, even few of their home-built machines far outshines our big workshops build-up.

The secret to their success is camaraderie i think.. And their tuning houses? I think most wouldnt practice Malaysian kind of business ethics. Hopefully in future more & more of us enthusiast starts to build our own bacyard monsters. Cause there's just something about owning a machine that is built & not bought. :driver:

True Words :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

True Words :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks for the respond...

Read about ur Tunng with E85. Have a few questions bro:

1. Where can i get E85 ?
2. What is the minimum fuel flow requirements for using ethanol? i hope it doesnt require as much flow as Methanol.

Thans in advance.

Bro xtremeleo,
I'm sure u have a wealth of knowledge regarding modificataions/race car building. Maybe one day can belanja u minum for exchange of some knowlegde.. :adore: :adore:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom