Bukit Putus Open Course Day, 7 August 2010

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
With great excitement allow me to announce the very first BUKIT PUTUS OPEN COURSE DAY!!!

Date:
7 August 2010
Time: 9am till 5pm, 2 sessions
Venue: Bukit Putus, Senawang
Organiser: Ignition.my
Entry Fees:
- Half day RM 170 (SG friends $ 80)
- All day RM 300 (SG friends $ 140)
- Spectators RM 5
** Entry approval based only on Recommendation, and at the discretion of the Organisers
*** HPC/RCA track day experience, Time Attack experience, Autocross experience, AAM/MEM racing license, etc

Notes:
- This is not a Sunday Drive, but a serious bit of whacking. If you and/or your CarClub want to organise something a bit more sedate, please do contact Adian for details
- Drifters session will be organised if there are significant numbers

You've seen the videos on Ignition.my! You've heard the tales of skill and daring! Now it's time to run the course and find out for yourself!

First ever, legally closed hill course for motorsports and driving enthusiasts to enjoy! 4km stretch, which will be run Uphill on the 'touge' section.

Properly organised with marshals and active safety-measures for certain sections without barriers, with medical and tow-truck on standby all day.

There will be some stalls open, and we're still contemplating a BBQ if we can afford the manpower. But do bring your own refreshments just in case.

Limited entry of around 60 cars only for each session, so be sure to Register quickly!

Send an email to [email protected] or [email protected] to register (Singapore: [email protected] ) with the following info:
NAME
IC
CAR
CAR NUMBER
HANDPHONE
INTRODUCER / RECOMMENDATION (eg HPC / RCA / GRA / Lotus Club / Djan etc. Please don't put "Go Fark Yourself" because keeping everyone alive is a serious business)

Payment details will be provided upon confirmation. It's a first-pay-first-serve basis.

Map and directions to follow.

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
There will be a session next Sunday (25th September 2011), as seen on fb. :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I admit it: I'm not a big fan of Honda Civics or Integras but the latest offer from Mugen might make me change my mind.

Based on the Civic Type-R launched several months ago in Japan, the guys at Mugen gave it a extreme makeover, making it possibly the best FF performance car ever to come out of Japan...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience