Brand NEW Splitfire Ground Wire Pro Kit + Pivot Raizin

aiM

500 RPM
Brand New Splitfire Ground Wire PRO Kit
6 point!

fd.jpg

GW_mono_1.jpg

many advantages using this grounding system
save fuel, enhance idling, more torque, more power, brighter head light, and enhance sound system.

GW_mono_2.jpg
GW_mono_3.jpg

GW_pkg2.jpg

gw_headder.jpg

For best result, combine this grounding kit with pivot raizin volt stabilizer..

racinglab_1852_10999302

Price :
Splitfire Grounding Kit = RM 190
Pivot Raizin Volt Stabilizer (VS-1) = RM 220
Both item = RM 380

Last edited:
Just an enquiry : the Splitfire Ground Wire PRO Kit is used as the grounding cables for the Pivot Raizin?

bro, where's yr location and is installation included? if not how much it will cost? thx.

ace79 said:
Just an enquiry : the Splitfire Ground Wire PRO Kit is used as the grounding cables for the Pivot Raizin?

actually, pivot raizin VS-E comes with original pivot grounding, but, splitfire cable is bigger - thicker cable, thus giving better improvement. i also use it inside my car =)

arvinm said:
bro, where's yr location and is installation included? if not how much it will cost? thx.

my location is in Johor bahru. i can give you free installation only for pivot raizin, if u want me to install pivot raizin with grounding cable, i'll charge you RM 30.00 becoz it is quite difficult and annoying to install that cable =)

aiM, still waiting my pivot raizin vs-1...no news lar bro...how?

????????

albani said:
aiM, still waiting my pivot raizin vs-1...no news lar bro...how?

errr.... i never sell pivot raizin vs-1 to you, am i right?? you deal with other person, am i right?

update picture on RX7

update pictures of Pivot Raizin VS-1 with Splitfire PRO Grounding kit
on Mazda RX7 FD3S

fd.jpg

see at Pivot Raizin, Got blue LED light

fd1.jpg

fd2.jpg

boss aim, would there be any issues with this kit if battery was relocated to the back?

dolly said:
boss aim, would there be any issues with this kit if battery was relocated to the back?

ok, last time also got one of my customer asked the same question. and my foreman told me that you also can use this kit, but must do some minor modification. the pivot raizin you can put in on the rear baterry, but the grounding kit you use it in front - at your engine. tarik one cable(not included on the grounding kit), minimum size is power amplifier battery cable, from the grounding kit to the negative side of the battery. at the battery negative side also tarik another cable to the body. should be ok, but the performance will not be 100% same with in front battery. ok?

interested but too far meh.. no agents in klang valley?

gunter said:
interested but too far meh.. no agents in klang valley?

dont worry, i'll send it via poslaju. dont worry, i aint cheating nobody, you can check with zth admin. i'm a honest seller :)

ongteckweng said:
im from KL 2...do i contact Xarrax_TBS or u for the pivot volt stab.??? thanks

the pivot volt stab, u can contact xarrax, but if splitfire grounding cable is only from me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom