Borneo MLOC Thread~ :)

lai lai.. buy my kit~!~!~!~!~! ... selling cheap ............................!!!

Hello wonderkid,

Where have u been? Wait for you maaa.... at Tenom (03April)...

guys I got a job at Brunei and based at Kuala Belait. buzz me if u guys happen to be around hehe especially pangyau! :P keep in touch~

DewA_LavaU,

Please take many-many picture while you in Miri.
Sorry la bro, can't make it...

hmmm...so quiet...anyone knows a good place to service evo7 in miri? or should i just go to mitsu service center?

Raymundoo,

You may asked DewA_LavaU, about this...

Or else just drive you car to SHH Brunei... plus you could dyno after the service.
Just about 2 hours ride only... slow ride la...

The cost might be little bit expensive compare to KL.
But for the they are the best we could get in Borneo.

bobbb.....where r u? any good workshop in miri? I don't know if i go to normal wshop as my other car ok or not.

pangyau: waaa..brunei?maybe a little bit expensive is an understatement... =) should be very2 expensive lah...i saw a lot of bruneians coming to miri for normal service...hahaha...
but as u say...if wanna go to the best..might as well spend more money...
where r u staying?

Raymundoo,

Yup for me SHH very expensive (all item in Borne expensive) due to transportation cost.
Normally they carried HKS product.

Option 1:You may contact Mitsubishi Centre in Miri (+6085-419-93)
Option 2:Or you might go to Brunei Mitsubishi Centre but have to place an order.
Might take some times....

Bob busy in Brunei, since he already work there...

Last edited:
Thanks bro.. I'm calling the service center right now to check if they can do it. Anyway..ur number missing 1 digit. It is 419930...=)

Bro pangyau, long time didn't hear any news from u? when is the next TT bro? Ramadhan is around the corner, why don't we make 'buka puasa' TT... hehehehe.

currently busy with my new job in labuan

bobbb.....where r u? any good workshop in miri? I don't know if i go to normal wshop as my other car ok or not.

pangyau: waaa..brunei?maybe a little bit expensive is an understatement... =) should be very2 expensive lah...i saw a lot of bruneians coming to miri for normal service...hahaha...
but as u say...if wanna go to the best..might as well spend more money...
where r u staying?

Rahman bro~ hehehe I'm off to Miri this weekend. lets lepak2 and have small TT :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Bro pangyau, long time didn't hear any news from u? when is the next TT bro? Ramadhan is around the corner, why don't we make 'buka puasa' TT... hehehehe.

currently busy with my new job in labuan

pangyau tgh bz kat Tehran tu bro income mashukkk hehehehe

wonderkid:

Good idea... but unfortunately i'm not available at the moment. Maybe dekat nak raya boleh kot...
Means lg 3-4 hari before raya... Your X sudah kuar ker?

Dewa:
kerja kuat bro... 2nd baby coming out this Dec. Thinking to buy bus/van already la. :)

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom