boost query

TRDtezza

Known Member
masters,

i can't find a thread on this so just a simple query as you know i'm new to the altezza..
just a quick one.

1) can the beam engine withstand a boost of 0.5bar if i just bot on a turbo and have my afc set up. Meaning no other changes made like fuel injectors or piggy backs or metal gaskets.

i just want to make sure that my engine is in a SAFE ZONE for boost..

0.5 bar shouldnt be a problem. theres a member in here who have a hks turbo kit and he occasionally boosted up to 0.9? standard hks boost is 0.6 i think. his kit was also tuned by william from trial.

his thread is in here somewhr go check it out.

thanks for the thread.. so from what i can get out of it is..IF I bot and boost at 0.5 bar with stock mods , I will be safe right.. If poro-san is reading this thread , please let me know a confirmed answer can ? I guess you are the experienced one here..

0.5 bar shouldnt be a problem. theres a member in here who have a hks turbo kit and he occasionally boosted up to 0.9? standard hks boost is 0.6 i think. his kit was also tuned by william from trial.

his thread is in here somewhr go check it out.

emm ... i wonder who "a member in here" is ? ... hemmm ... i think he is a brother to a "member in here" ... kakakakaka:biggrin:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom