bmw sauber f1 team

arayko

Mar 20, 2005
guess bm sauber will give a big shock this time.:shocked:

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
Yeah... never 'sokong' bmw b4... but going to.. coz got Malaysia name on it... Petronas Malaysia :p

faridsaxl

Feb 26, 2006
I'm on Nick since year 1997 where he won the German Formula 3 title....and saw him racing in LeMans 1999, where he drove the V8 Mercedes CLR GT1..He's group was the fastest in the team where includes Christoph Bouchu, Peter Dumbreck, n Heidfeld himself rather than Mark Webber's, and Bernd Schneider's group...he was the test driver for McLaren Merc F1 at that time...He went to Prost year 2000..I'm surprised he was in f1 that time n the way he raced for some races he outpaced very experienced Jean Alesi dude..! He outpaced big time on Kimi Raikkonen, Felipe Massa, Heinz-Harald Frentzen, Giorgio Pantano, Antonio Pizzonia, Mark Webber and Jacques Villeneuve for the following years..woohoo..anyway i bet he's going to be in podium in several races.. Support Nicky oi! ..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone can give me info about mivec engines which one better, how many types of mivec, how mod better for my wira aeroback... wanna buy mivec engine soon ... huuhuhu any one give suggestion and advice plz.. i know many pro here..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience