BMW introduces two new editions of the 320i

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

The BMW 320i will now be available in two new variants that were recently introduced by BMW Group Malaysia, the 320i Executive Edition and the 320i M Sport, that will be available nationwide from 2 April onwards.

Both variants will be powered by the 2-liter four-cylinder mill that produces 156hp. As with all current BMW models, both the new variants will feature BMW EfficientDynamics that includes Brake Energy Regeneration. The two variants will also come with BMW Navigation System Professional and BMW ConnectedDrive Infotainment, that have until now, only been available in the six-cylinder variants of the 3 Series.

Visually, both variants will be separated by a number of exterior cues that give each car its own identity. The Executive Edition comes with 17-inch V-spoke alloy wheels in the 338 style with silver trimmings on the front apron as well as chrome window covers and kidney bars.

The M Sport edition is fitted with an M Sport and M Aerodynamics package that includes an M Sport suspension for a sharper ride. The wheel wells are fitted with 17-inch double-spoke M light alloy wheels in the 194M style. Complementing the exterior are BMW Individual High Gloss Shadow Line window frames.

Even the interiors of the cars receive some distinguished changes such as the sports leather steering wheel, black gloss interior trim and full electric seat adjustment for the Executive Edition. The M Sport Edition benefits from sports seats for the driver and passenger, aluminium silver trim and an anthracite BMW Individual headliner.

As per the norm for any new BMW vehicle, both variants are covered by BMW’s extensive service program, BMW Service and Repair Inclusive that covers the normal wear and tear repairs or replacements as well as maintenance, service and repair of factory components of the vehicle. The program offers three years of coverage or the first 60,000km, which ever comes first.

Pricing for the Executive Edition is RM241,800 while the M Sport Edition will go for RM253,800 (both prices are OTR w/insurance and BMW Service Inclusive and Repair).

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
why still this? why not E92? someone tell me please?

C99D-MMC5537

Known Member
Jan 9, 2008
bro, E90 is 4doors sedan
E91 is wagon
E92 is coupe
E93 is convertible.

correct me if im wrong. this is what i understand.

semangka

Aug 14, 2010
Miri & Bintulu
nowadays where u can get a much more powerful and fuel efficient engine with more advance dual clutch tranny from other rival(s) with slightly lower price, i think this is a bit outdated.

but its rear wheel driving pleasure still hits the spot, though.:driver:

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
thanks C99D-MMC5537. u right.. u right..

actually i'm a bit confuse. ok la i tell u what playing in my head for so long.

i love E92, especially its M3 lah with its bulky v8 under the hood. and also i love E92 because of its "face"...looks young n sportier than E90 which more to me like "executive n yuppies" (sorry, no offense pls), but the drawback is, it only have coupes. then when i knew they also produced M3 sedan and has the face of E92+the rear of E90, it makes me thinking in d future they should and will make sedan for 320i..323i..330i...335i...not only M3. Then i wait... i wait... i wait... still not happen. still have to look at this E90 face for so long time. Not saying i hate E90, but it is good if we have E92 in sedan. but heck, who am i to suggest this to BMW HQ in Germany... hehehe.

thanks again bro...:burnout:
the bottom line is..

I want this "face".

but not this rear.

Last edited:

C99D-MMC5537

Known Member
Jan 9, 2008
i also confuse before this. i thought E90 is the old facelift and E92 is the new facelift one.. hehehe.. however, everynight i always dream of E92 335ci... damn..

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
ok.. now how about this E92 M3 pickup... hehehe.. this is soooo 1st of April..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Honda works team rider Dani Pedrosa has ruled himself out of making a comeback at Sepang this weekend for the Malaysian Motorcycle Grand Prix de to his injury sustained from a crash during practice at Motegi last Friday.

As Pedrosa was one of the riders still in contention for the championship, skipping this weekend’s race means that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience