BG Boys Pit Stop - Reunion (18PL,SX,SG)

pardypeople

500 RPM
This thread is dedicated to all the BG Boys for open discussion. Consist of a group of friends, brothers & cousins that wants to have fun here and to have a common place to share their passion and stuff they do.

Anything under the sun but with the use of common sense. Comments and submissions are not shared by Zerotohundred.com. Obnoxious posts is not encouraged.

These guys may be vulgar at times so please disregard in such occasion. :thefinger:

Regards,
- pardypeople a.k.a bimmerboy, V-Man -:driver:

Last edited:
Pending report from:

- yogabmw
- samtx5
- chuckky5
- lantisman
- razobozo
- bollydman

You'll be penalised for delayed reporting ! hahahaha :vroam:

until lantisman gets his balls together n log in as a man, he will be called pantisman!!:rofl:

haha...hi sach,good to see u here too..i guess u missed my greeting in your intro tho

thanks for the welcome 5115.. good to know ur one of the bosses here..hehehe

Yoga,

can you pls make appointment at Ipoh Garage for this Saturday morning, Im leaving for Ipoh on Friday afternoon. Also get the quote for engine mounting and absorber dampers(F)... I hv replaced the AC microfilter(rm88) haha cheaper than Ipoh this one & engine hood absorbers(rm116/pair) last week. Broken Centre AC vent also replaced, FOC from from a nice bimmer forummer, wait for you i die d... move ur ass brother, stop palying wt all the booze and china babes in ipoh!!
Anyway im bring the whole bar :nurse: from KL..so you can swim in it...

ciao...

wei~ Tom is the boss & we r juz a FOC employee...:adore:

ops almost forgot....

samtx5 and bollidman, will ur 146 Boxer be back in BG? There will be a very big Alfa gathering on the 1st of Nov at Clearwater Santuary golf course...i think by AROC & not IA. Im not sure if im still in BG on the 1st, i know all of you are, so you guys can drop by since its only 5mins away from home!! but i think have to pay, but no worries, being BG boys, im sure we know how to get in ClearWater Golf club, remember the days?? hehe, we are all members of ClearWaterSantuary Golf Club... so wat the heck...haha :thefinger:

cheers

ops almost forgot....

samtx5 and bollidman, will ur 146 Boxer be back in BG? There will be a very big Alfa gathering on the 1st of Nov at Clearwater Santuary golf course...i think by AROC & not IA. Im not sure if im still in BG on the 1st, i know all of you are, so you guys can drop by since its only 5mins away from home!! but i think have to pay, but no worries, being BG boys, im sure we know how to get in ClearWater Golf club, remember the days?? hehe, we are all members of ClearWaterSantuary Golf Club... so wat the heck...haha :thefinger:

cheers

Yea sure they can remember, having a smoke at the SET of Anna & The King ! Royal Town, Royal Boys ! :biggrin:

hello broders,

forget me ready ah...enjoy ur deepavali and drink my booze too....:biggrin:

Yea yea, I was waiting on Skype for you on ur B'day and u never turned up ! SMS also never reply ! :banghead: So hows Berlin ? Ship back one M5 or what larr :biggrin:..Yea enjoy your Deepavali in "Hitler" style..muahahahaha and we'll booze on ur behalf...Cheers !

wow look who's here... welcome welcome..

so hows things in Germany, have you been shopping around for my ACS stuff and when are you coming back bitch?? Please check for me the Bilstein B8 & PSS9 adjustables, absorbers for my E36 328i, $$$ ??? i will need you too buy it back..

anyway you gonna miss the diwali fun this year, crade's of booze is being shipped back to BG!! i will be milking ur Boxer next week :thefinger:... inner power, remember??

take care..

hello broders,

forget me ready ah...enjoy ur deepavali and drink my booze too....:biggrin:

Yea the names were too many...Anyway I''ll relist:

- yogabmw
- samtx5
- chuckky5
- lantisman
- razobozo
- bollydman
- jublak
- narish17 (reported)
- sach (reported)
- v-man (reported)
- Boy, CAS2299(retired from racing :listen:)

Last edited:
CAS2299 is no longer intrested in speed machines, now he only talks about sex machines!!

Sam,

since you always ask me for this, here you go >>

H22A Halfcut comes with prelude bodypart.

Manual transmission.

Price RM5.5K..

Detail cal me..O133530939.

Lokasi..P.j

This will fit nicely on your SV4 :smokin:

ok boys, i will be hitting the roads for BG around 2pm... should be there by 4pm...

wishing all a very happy deepavali...

ciao... drive safe:thefinger:

oi oi... where are these monkeys???

can you help them out wt the registration??

autoworld is damn boring d...

p/s, i found a m3 bumper [PU] - RM450..., im buyin it.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom