Best thing in life that no money can buy...parent's love and guidance

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
What I can say is that, whenever we are walking to our cars, try not to talk when you walk.
Because you won't be 100% alert of your surroundings.

2ndly, you can hold on to your car keys where the sharp point is in between your fingers.
Gripping it as if you have Claws like Wolverine. Guarantee is deadly and can either slash
or strive it up to the criminals. Slash vital points like neck and eyes.

Putting up a fight is not a wise choice as well, you won't know how unlucky you can be
even if you're a good fighter unless your life is at stake and no where to run.

Best weapon is to run.

Only one Bruce Lee in the world and no other.

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

Maybe what she carries was obvious. U carry a stick only ma..unless is gold plated walking stick haha

Yup, best is to run.

I walk in short pants with pockets. Many leave in their car and there were quite a few break and grab there also....:banghead:

What I can say is that, whenever we are walking to our cars, try not to talk when you walk.
Because you won't be 100% alert of your surroundings.

2ndly, you can hold on to your car keys where the sharp point is in between your fingers.
Gripping it as if you have Claws like Wolverine. Guarantee is deadly and can either slash
or strive it up to the criminals. Slash vital points like neck and eyes.

Putting up a fight is not a wise choice as well, you won't know how unlucky you can be
even if you're a good fighter unless your life is at stake and no where to run.

Best weapon is to run.

Only one Bruce Lee in the world and no other.

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

Maybe what she carries was obvious. U carry a stick only ma..unless is gold plated walking stick haha

if my car is keyless entry how? hehe :rofl:

I got shot once in the head by paintball before and it was at far range. Man that really hurts. I can feel the intensity its like a needle stabbing my head. And that's only from the normal pneumatic gun with small bullets.

Let us hope for a change. A fairer and more efficient government to improve malaysia. Force the police to be efficient and not biased to anyone. Improve the economy of malaysia so that less people are starving and rob here and there. Strengthen the custom and polices so that drugs are make hardly available. Install more CCTV with PEOPLE WATCHING (frankly speaking, i really dont know if there's people monitoring the cctv installed in the streets)

Let us pray that the victim daughter can get through this well and find blessings from her late mother. And let us pray that the murderer is caught and punished, and that he doesnt harm anyone after that (if he still lives).

There was once a CCTV of a house took footage of a robbery. CCTV was in the front of the house, but what can they do. Robbers were bikers with helmet cannot recognize then also.....:mad:

I got shot once in the head by paintball before and it was at far range. Man that really hurts. I can feel the intensity its like a needle stabbing my head. And that's only from the normal pneumatic gun with small bullets.

Let us hope for a change. A fairer and more efficient government to improve malaysia. Force the police to be efficient and not biased to anyone. Improve the economy of malaysia so that less people are starving and rob here and there. Strengthen the custom and polices so that drugs are make hardly available. Install more CCTV with PEOPLE WATCHING (frankly speaking, i really dont know if there's people monitoring the cctv installed in the streets)

Let us pray that the victim daughter can get through this well and find blessings from her late mother. And let us pray that the murderer is caught and punished, and that he doesnt harm anyone after that (if he still lives).

There was once a CCTV of a house took footage of a robbery. CCTV was in the front of the house, but what can they do. Robbers were bikers with helmet cannot recognize then also.....:mad:

Can consider getting a powerful good paintball gun but is not cheap, even the pellets itself. but if for protection I think is okay. Is like buying a gun keeping at home.

Yup they are smart nowadays, wear helmets during robbery. Full face.
To me this Gasing case is obviously a murder case. Got down without saying anything and
stab her. Daughter tried to stop him, he threaten to stab her. So she back off and ran
to get help.

Looks like murder with intention. Could be business rivalry or offended some people....
that area is usually quiet, I went up there before to service customer. Real quiet.

Yes, there should be more CCTVs around, especially in high crime areas. There should also be railings along roads to prevent snatch theft. Some of my friends live within walking distance to work, and yet they still drive to work. Not because they are lazy to walk but because they are scared to be robbed or worse along the way.

I think these robbers are getting smarter too. Wearing helmets, ski mask and perhaps even sunglasses make it very difficult to defend ourselves. Pepper spray works if the mist gets into their eyes, but if they cover their face and eyes, it makes it difficult for us to spray effectively.

Believe it or not, I once almost bought a Taser Gun:

taser-photo-c-infonews.jpg

until I learned it is so illegal to carry one here in Malaysia. If I used it to defend myself, for example, would I get into trouble? :confused:

Guys, what do you carry or arm yourself with to defend yourself against trouble? And your wives or partners, what do they do? For me, I only have a pepper spray but I do wonder if I have the time or the calmness to whip it out in case of trouble.

Parking spots for lady drivers at some shopping malls are a good idea though.

What do I do to prepare myself in unfortunate situation? Simple. Get prepared. I usually would read articles or news or advices from experts what to do when facing robbers, fire, earthquake(msia might have it one day, possible), flood, etc.

Like many experts say, it is important to prepare your mind for the worst so that we know what and how to act although it might be slower than trained people. The second thing is learn a few self defense moves or even learn how to runaway. Get prepared !

Can consider getting a powerful good paintball gun but is not cheap, even the pellets itself. but if for protection I think is okay. Is like buying a gun keeping at home.

Yup they are smart nowadays, wear helmets during robbery. Full face.
To me this Gasing case is obviously a murder case. Got down without saying anything and
stab her. Daughter tried to stop him, he threaten to stab her. So she back off and ran
to get help.

Looks like murder with intention. Could be business rivalry or offended some people....
that area is usually quiet, I went up there before to service customer. Real quiet.

my car broke down there before, summore next to haunted house.....very quiet & lotsa mosquitos.

my car broke down there before, summore next to haunted house.....very quiet & lotsa mosquitos.

Haunted house? which one? BUkit Gasing if go up higher not much mosquitoes. When I went to my customer's house, not even on Mosquitoes :rofl:

What do I do to prepare myself in unfortunate situation? Simple. Get prepared. I usually would read articles or news or advices from experts what to do when facing robbers, fire, earthquake(msia might have it one day, possible), flood, etc.

Like many experts say, it is important to prepare your mind for the worst so that we know what and how to act although it might be slower than trained people. The second thing is learn a few self defense moves or even learn how to runaway. Get prepared !

Problem is we have not encountered these type of situations before. We can say we are prepared but when real thing happens, we could panic and forget what we learned...:banghead:

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Bro. Danz,
Which one is haunted house. Have been walking up and down that hill many times, never heard of haunted house there. Maybe later can contribute to Ghost stories....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Haunted house? which one? BUkit Gasing if go up higher not much mosquitoes. When I went to my customer's house, not even on Mosquitoes :rofl:

Never knew you did house calls......:rofl:

Problem is we have not encountered these type of situations before. We can say we are prepared but when real thing happens, we could panic and forget what we learned...:banghead:

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Bro. Danz,
Which one is haunted house. Have been walking up and down that hill many times, never heard of haunted house there. Maybe later can contribute to Ghost stories....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Never knew you did house calls......:rofl:

Bugger, :rofl:

It's so sad that this happened... Our country is really not safe anymore. :mad:

If I'm not mistaken, 2 suspect were caught for this case.
I saw from the yesterday paper and some more the 2 buggers were only teenagers (age 18++).
Just hang them till die if found guilty, more strict punishment should be in place to shows others buggers as well...
Just tell them to 'Fxxk Off'!!!:thefinger:

Vr2...
ok let say if yr coming from jalan gasing, the 2nd last traffic light before the jln othman roundabout.
turn left then right. the haunted hse is on your left. white color.....thats where my car broke down.

Agree. But at least we are 50% prepared...the mind is our strongest tool,no? So I often imagine the situations that happen I can find in articles or newspapers...and also learn some human weak points like the neck, jaw tendon, waist (around kidney), knee, and groin wakakaka

Know your enemy and you already won 50% of the war - sun zhi. LOL :rofl:

Vr2...
ok let say if yr coming from jalan gasing, the 2nd last traffic light before the jln othman roundabout.
turn left then right. the haunted hse is on your left. white color.....thats where my car broke down.

Let's pay that house a visit, then we got stories to tell :biggrin:

Agree. But at least we are 50% prepared...the mind is our strongest tool,no? So I often imagine the situations that happen I can find in articles or newspapers...and also learn some human weak points like the neck, jaw tendon, waist (around kidney), knee, and groin wakakaka

Know your enemy and you already won 50% of the war - sun zhi. LOL :rofl:
Yup, in short is be aware of our surroundings and possible danger at certain areas...

If I'm not mistaken, 2 suspect were caught for this case.
I saw from the yesterday paper and some more the 2 buggers were only teenagers (age 18++).
Just hang them till die if found guilty, more strict punishment should be in place to shows others buggers as well...
Just tell them to 'Fxxk Off'!!!:thefinger:

If I make the law, then I would say stab them first. Let them bleed slowly. Then hang them till they die. Then stab them again after they die. Video it and post it, so the rest of the scumbag can watch it. I believe in an eye for an eye approach for scumbag.

Vr2...

Oh! the traffic lights that are out of commission already, but that way is not up to the temple road?
Wah! your car broke down in front of this haunted house?:rolleyes:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom