Best petrol for EG9

:) Try CALTEX,good mileage and pickup.V-Power also good but too expensive.I try both before and now my choice always go to CALTEX.

HanafyEG said:
fill up ur tank full with after burn...hehe

sure or not napi?? i believed u mislead the words lah keeke.. later engine will knocking like pancaragam drums hahahaah

kasik tarok jerk ler apo pun janji minyak... if can put water sure cunnnn.... hehehe...

hahaha...they want the best maa..hehe..anyway..if want performance..fill up ur tank and put a little bit of after burn la..the knocking tu maybe compression tinggi sgt kut...powderfull tu..hehehe

70% Esso Synergy F1 + 25% Shell V-Power + 5% after burner= Syioookkk ooooo!!!!
Had been practice almost 2 years....... better idling and one shoot starting in the morning!!!
But best of the best is when get free petrol lerrrr!!!!!!

OK dah bro.... dah tukor both rear caliper and piston......itu servo bertindak cemerlang!!!!
Thanks..... bro... so how your your tiger??? sekarang mengaum tak hengat laa....

if u r talking about milage per rm, then it depends on the service station, not the brand.... some service station didn't calibrate their meter at the dispenser in the way they suppose to do.... but if u r talking about performance, definitely V-power....it's the additives that make it more expensive than others....cheers

Oderf said:
if u r talking about milage per rm, then it depends on the service station, not the brand.... some service station didn't calibrate their meter at the dispenser in the way they suppose to do.... but if u r talking about performance, definitely V-power....it's the additives that make it more expensive than others....cheers

Correct bro .... Different petrol station ..different quantity you will get for petrol on the same price .......

BlueG said:
Correct bro .... Different petrol station ..different quantity you will get for petrol on the same price .......

wah like that ka... so which stations provide more petrol at the same price?? share laa a bit of ur experience... :D

Bro ..hehehe .... Not more petrol with the same price, but less petrol with the same price. This petrol station we've to avoid. If you're travelling from KL to Kelantan then you will know. RM40 fill in in Pro-jet near Gombak toll still can sampai to my home in Kelantan will still a little fuel inside, however if you fill in the same amount in Kelantan then .... have to stop and add more RM10 baru sampai KL ... lol ...... It's not just me but my friend who drove wira also say like tat ....

Got few petrol station which is tipu ..by adjusting the fuel pump .... angin lebih maaaaa.... :p

Examplelah .... If biasa RM30 can go 300km ... then with this angin ..you only can go 250km only .. hehehehe ... That's why Me filling the fuel only during the night ...

kelantan petrol station maybe imposed u petrol tax on that RM40 maybe.. thats why only RM30 going into ur tank... ekekke

Maybe ..... and oso in there you kenot pump yourself ... their pump attendant will pump the fuel into your car with full throttle speed together with the angin ... So if you buy 40 litre petrol you will buy the price for 50 litre petrol coz 10 litre is for the angin/ gas ... :p

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom