best looking wheels for EK

EK Hatcback = Mugen MF8 (Bronze), Mugen MF10/MF10L (Bronze), Mugen RnR (black with Red Pin Stripe)

EK Sedan = Mugen MF8 (Bronze), Mugen MF10/MF10L (Bronze), Advan RG (Gold)

Mugen MF10 actually fix most of Honda cars, S2000, DC2, DC5, ES, EP3, Stream, Fit...

same weight... the only thing is spoon realy lazy to think about what color shud they use for their rim... first they want it in yellow but then haha... looks like what la yellow.. then they all malas mau pening2 decide to put black jer... kekekee

better if they give customer the option to select various color.....like rota slipstream....they produce spoon replica in many color...just like that farking gatsby advert "life have many color..its comes in rainbow"hahaha

same weight... the only thing is spoon realy lazy to think about what color shud they use for their rim... first they want it in yellow but then haha... looks like what la yellow.. then they all malas mau pening2 decide to put black jer... kekekee

the lightest spoon in malaysia, SUDU made by stainless steel....uhuk uhuk uhuk stainless steel colour somemore

actually i see EVO regamaster looks a bit same like Spoon SW388

Regamaster was the original one than Spoon was under licenced to also produce the same rim design....

Or was it the other way around? can't quite remember.... but this is why they're the same la...

Regamaster was the original one than Spoon was under licenced to also produce the same rim design....

Or was it the other way around? can't quite remember.... but this is why they're the same la...
really eh? i didn't knew that. thanks for the enlightenment.

regamaster laaa...
white colour..
i got 1set for sale..
interested???

Spoon. Nuff Said.
hehe.. but in my case it should be spooms.. I think the SSR's and Ce28 would look cool on an EK.... For eg's, definitely spoon..

I think Spoon commissioned Regamaster to produce the SW388's FOR them.. Just like Buddy Club and some other manufacturer for their P1's... Shiro, correct?

desmond are made in russia. they came out with regamasters white, gold and grey plus flat black for spoon. spoon renamed it to sww388. the dull powerdercoated flat black are spoon. regamaster evo dont have black. its a matter of colour, but still the same desmond rims. desmond do have the light weight lug nuts but not popular i malaysia koz malaysians are hyped abt volks nuts. hehe..must be bru karer and red karer onry...tsk tsk

so since they are the same, hike the price for regamasters..on top of that the abuse of the "rare" word is a must. ha ha

Spoon SW388 are made in russia.. that's all I know.

bru karer for udeng la j101, they made it under special request but not being mass production edi... haha

desmond are made in russia. they came out with regamasters white, gold and grey plus flat black for spoon. spoon renamed it to sww388. the dull powerdercoated flat black are spoon. regamaster evo dont have black. its a matter of colour, but still the same desmond rims. desmond do have the light weight lug nuts but not popular i malaysia koz malaysians are hyped abt volks nuts. hehe..must be bru karer and red karer onry...tsk tsk

so since they are the same, hike the price for regamasters..on top of that the abuse of the "rare" word is a must. ha ha

True.. some people like spoon stuff, but I'm not one of the fans.. some of their stuff is considerably nicer than mugens, like the meter for instance, but the stuff like the strut bar, although nicely done, I like the mugen design more.

LOL, about the regamasters.. before this, I don't think they were even the 'in' thing, till someone figured out that the same factory made them, I think.. not sure though.
(O_<)

Desmond originally came out with the Regamasters. Then Spoon bought the design and commissioned Desmond to manufacture the Regamasters under the SW388 name. As far as i know, Desmond Regamasters has since been discontinued. Making them really rare :) At least for those who appreciates the history of the design ;) I like its nice clean 5 spokes design. IMO, fits nicely with the flowing lines of the EG.

My dream one day to get a set of Regas on my EG :regular_smile:
regamasterdc2cleanlx0.jpg

Also what do you guys think of Mugen M7s? Sexy yes? :regular_smile:
mugenm7simg8336mediumhalb7.jpg

no problem..differing opinions normallah, after all, I'm a bit more retro than most.. so naturally I like the old school look of the TE37..

As for showing off the brakes, depends le.. I don't think the TE37 covers the brakes much, I'll take a photo of an EK with spoon calipers and TE37.. I think it looks cool.

A lot of rims are attractive, but it depends on the owners tastela.

just bought a te37 for my baby :p
been searching for months....kinda hard bcoz im workin over da sea hehe

shiroi....wher are the pics of te37 with spoon calipers?? :idea:

I am using SPRINT HART Formula DUNLOP CP-F.....ol skool FTW!!!

I think this is nice...
Got it 90% new...

nice, 5 lug somemore.. 15x6.5, offser +39

Personally I like +42 offsets, 15x7 (too damn bloody rare for me to get though, and a friend that uses it likes it so much he won't sell them ever.)
They mount up pretty nice with 205/50/15.. on 6.5" widths, those size tires look a bit fat.

Sorry pires, never noticed that post of yours.

Player.. I also like sprint hart cp. Saw a pic of one car with it, but his version was chromed.. damn hot.

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom