Berjaya Somo Insurance sucks, kanasai

Gongchia

Known Member
The story was like this

-my car was involved in accident on 2nd of july (my car was bang by another car). than i decide to send my car back to UMW toyota.
-since my car was bang bu others people, so, claimed her insurances (berjaya Sompo f***ing Insurance).
-i send my car to toyota on 4th of july and i took it back on 23th of july. total 19 days reparing in toyota.
-before i send my car to repair, i had called up berjaya general lines and ask about the personal claim stuffs.
-the person who answer the call told me that i could get RM50 per day if i did not rent any car during the repairing duration.
-or else, i could rent a car and send them the receipt for claim. (so, i was like okay lo, they pay me RM50 for fuels and i can rent my brother car)
-i send the entire personal claim documents on 7 of august to berjaya sompo office myself.
-after two weeks, they call me up and ask something else like original access fees receipt, the photo of the car and etc.
-i managed to collect all the stuffs in one weeks and i pass the documents to them in berjaya sompo office again in the following week.
-when the time i send them, i had told them that is that okay i pass up like this because i only had one copy of those receipt and documents.
-they said ok, no problem.
-after one weeks, they lost the receipt and some documents.
-they ask me to send them again because they thought i am very free and want to play with me.
-i refused to help them collect again since this was not my fault. then i gave them the related phone numbers and ask them collect themselves.
-until today only i received the offer latter and inside only mentioned i could receive RM700 include eveything.

which 5days of labor used to repair the car and RM30 per day, so total 150

400 access fees

another 150 for the skirting i claimed.

so, total 700.

i was like f***, they car was inside the toyota for 19days just because of repairing and some more, previously they said they will pay me RM50 per days id i do not have any receipt.

right now only 30????so, i regret why that time i did not rent a car and claim them the total rent car fees instead of get RM30 per day.

and impossible they could repair a car in 5 days right include all the waiting for insurances to approve all that stuffs???

some more, they took around two month to make a 700 personal claimed done????

lol, this was not my first time accident...i had refer with a lot of insurances company before like tokio marine, MSIG, and even uni asia was not that overly compared to berjaya sompo.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

so, got any methods to get what i deserve to get??? please help me!!!!!

just take the money, when insurance expires change to another insurance company la.

just take the money, when insurance expires change to another insurance company la.

Not his insurance company, as he claim the other party insurance.
But like you say just take and close case because we are always at loosing end.....:banghead:

When come to claim, they usually will drag n find faults

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom