Beri ruang pada pengguna kereta ubah suai

karl_razlie said:
make them see...make them hear...this is what 'rakyat' need....
They had seriously MANY chances to see and hear since our independence many many years ago but till today, it doesn't seem to be very much different from the past. The rulers and govt's thinking is still corrupted and like stone age. Furthermore, they are now discriminating more and more. That's what I personally feel even though I try my best not to think towards that direction.

is best that all ZTHlian do a gathering to support this industry
how many zthlian here more than 10k ppl so can call the media the press to interview about this matter

Legend Speedy said:
hopes it works...
den we will hav a chance to mod kau kau on our cars....
tats what evryone hope so....

u sounds like another street racer freak n very intensive in drivin recklessly after moddin yr car..

no offence :X-:

good idea

kelvio said:
is best that all ZTHlian do a gathering to support this industry
how many zthlian here more than 10k ppl so can call the media the press to interview about this matter

good idea bro kelvio....go for it...
i'm support you at your behind

this rule i believe was created due a minority of irresponsible driver.... :(

hope this article can be published on every newspaper headline :regular_smile:

Last edited:
Yeah, no more kopi kopi if the rules are enforced. No more jokes like HARAM THIS HARAM THAT...

We gather and support. Hhaahha!

Junn said:
Haha u gt ther email add ?
I'm afraid these things gonna fall to deaf ears again...Sigh

deng, dont have. err.. do they have one?

i thought they communicated using ICQ and MSN. shld be updated ritez? :regular_smile:

cant voice our opinion freely. its control by the monachy of this country. so must salute... hehe..

thats good no duit haram then no more lumba haram then theres alot of new racing track coming out cos of overwhelming respon lol........

of course...
evryone here oso wish to get a chance on mod theirs cars...
without any jpj... we can mod anythin we wan....
it shows tat we r vry smart on it...

malaysians are vr creative...
but the creativity is bounded by stupid rules and regulations....

malaysia boleh~~!!!

Firstly, I wished I would write in BM like that. Almost ashamed of myself.

Secondly, I think it is a wonderful article. Brings hope back to the fact that sense and rationale thinking still precedes race, gender and ethic origin.

Lastly, I do hope that as automotive enthusiasts, we band together and let the people know what we want. If we dont group our thoughts and stand united, we will forever be buying cars that we dont really like. Pay for things that we cannot really afford. And have alower quality of life, in the image of helping a nation.

very well written piece, based on facts and not feelings. kudos to the writer. but alas, being malaysia nobody will bother.

even plaza damas, after a dude died, still got falling objects. this is malaysia.

Ask bernie ecclestone to voice this out haha. Maybe the gov will at least listen to it. Yeah rite

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom