bau busuk

ambi chardan??? haha.. actually how much amount needed to get rid of the smell in car? u guys put under the seat is it?

i use those name card holders (only 1 side) and put the arang in there make it fit to the card holder size...then tie the holder with 3 pcs of rubber bands. i put 3 boxes down the seat area, and also pandan leaves about 5 leaves then strap it with rubber band so it wont run around.

Put the charcoals on strategic places like

1.In the glovebox
2.Under the driver and front passanger seat
3.Backside-under the carpet
4.On the bonnet

STOP SMOKING IN UR CAR! ehehehehehe :D This is a good advice BUT even I cant adhere it! hahahaha....

Like someone sed-pick up some girls every nite with different perfume smells BUT BEWARE! only for single men. Men with GF or WIFE SHOULD NOT DO THIS! :lol:

gsr5559...
hahahhaa.... we jadi usahawan sama2la..... :D
we buka kilang... ambi chardan
kui kui kui :D :lol: :D :lol:

stuff it into engine bay..... yr intake gets fresh air... increase HP mah.... :lol:

ahaha..guys, sumtimes this forum is kinda funny..especially cicak in car and etc..now bad smell..especially those durians,.omg..i rather put my car one side den driving it man..get headache wen ther is durians..ill be like saying "enemy spotted" like conter strike..ahaha
yeah we open one shop making ambi chardan wif the price of RM 3 each..confirm lots of customers..and no smell in the car ..wont be choky oso..unlike ambi pur..the tobacco smell damn make me sick..

aiyah.. the tobacco ambi pur smell is supposed to work the opposite.. to clear cigi smell.. but for you maybe cigi smell better than ambi pur tobacco's smell ..kekekeke :P anyway.. same lor.. :lol:

seriously, if u open a business based on the theory that charcoal can clean the air in your ride-using this principle and create a nice bottle say a replica of r33 or s15 or fd3s , which is made in China,and later sell it around rm10, dont u think u can make some bucks from it?
Many men, which i know, and which own a car, put ambipur( the rm12.00 one) inside their car because the bottle is so practical and the semll is nice.but so far never see charcoal perfume yet.

=copyright idea!= :D :D :P

made in china? why ot put it made in ZTH ..selling price RM 8.00 le..
charcoal oni cost how much man..bottles..?? find any soya sauce bottle in da house and stuck it in and jus sell it off le..we dun need factories one..all by using hand-made

i use something that can absorb moisture in car, yeah its really asborb moisture i can water inside... :lol:

My car not really smell indeed, especially smell coz by that moisture. U know that wet carpet smell. B)

Stuff in a shoe box.. then make small holes ... WALLLAH...

ZTH made ami pur.. :P

soy sauce bottle? not good looking ma.... :D

hey... stuff back into ambi pur bottle lar.. cun what.. can hang at aircond somemore... :lol:

hey... stuff back into ambi pur bottle lar.. cun what.. can hang at aircond somemore... :lol:

ok what...
tumbu arang sampainhancur.... then put inn the ambi pur bottle la.....
\theb u kisar pandan.... mix with the arang laaa

Small lar.It is not liquid u know... better get a nescafe 100gram bootle-shud do the trick.

Anyway, back to topic, anyone try using Febreeze inside your car? Smells okay. ;)

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom