BANGKOK - Things to do there

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Guys, need some help from those who've been to Bangkok. I know its a place famous for the wrong reason but i'm truthfully there to relax after working non stop for 8 months. Thinking of going there for 5 days so i need some help from you guys who've been there and can suggest some nice place to visit. I'm more of a city person, so mountain hiking and jungle trekking are slightly off for me.

You guys can leave out the XXX part of the advise because i'm there with a bunch of relatives.

Any other suggestion are welcomed! Thanks!

hmm i've been there b4 mainly nothing to do there lar hmm
shoping center maybe u can go to bigC shoping complax
another 1 in town 1 some thing like sungaiwang also alot of shop can bargin but forgot the name edi the place really big i i think need 2 days to walk the whole place
i think u ask the hotel staff where is hard rock cafe the place is near there
another place is a flee market near the airport there sell alot of imitation things

thats the places ive been maybe u can go try visit the flooting market

dont be suprise if u bump in to Ah GUA
thailand is not a place to find chicken cos if u go find maybe the girl got dick lol
hahaha jkjk!!

visit the grand palace its worth going..... if you are up for seafood go to sukhumvit 24 where there is a very large restaurant selling fresh seafood...and over a 100 chef coking it
if you are a budhist go to see the 4 faced buddha (erawan shrine) at Pathumwan there are very nice department stores around it burbery behind the 4 face buddha and LV,Prada Gucci opposite it (gay sorn plaza)... if you really enjoy shopping then go to the biggest one in town the siam paragon

hope that helps

if you enjoy good food u can go near chaupraya river where all the major hotels are , food there is nice but ex :)

Eat sharks fin soup!!! Then feel guilty later for the sharks you just "murdered" haha :p

shopping i would suggest MBK mall or bigC
after long day of shopping go for traditional Thai massage,don,t look for young chicks,most of yough chick don,t have much experience on massage
also flooting market would me nice

okey. we heard 'Nasi Ayam Singapore',
so do they have like 'Nasi Ayam Kap Kap',?
or what nasi will be famous there ar?

Am not sure if you're a Street-Head... But if you are and interested in FUTURA's stuff... Then you might be interested in visiting this place... Plenty of DOPE stuff...

MODIFIED,
206 Siam Sq Soi 1, Phatumwan, Bangkok 10330.
Tel No +6626584672

img14481bb0.jpg

*Pic from Streething*

i went big C b4 but tat shooping complex is quite usual but i went 2 a very big shooping complex( i think is middle of bangkok) then is so big n oso a big pool wif some superb big fish at the ground floor.................

i oso will go there tis december................kekeke

Ok, from the postings, i gather that few shopping malls that i should visit is BigC, MBK Mall, Gay Sorn and Paragon.

As for interesting places, floating market, palace and erawan shrine. Anything else?

Thanks for the feedback so far guys.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom