B8 210 wiring, ECU and Air flow meter

anyone here needing ECU or wiring only ? I'm purchasing a/flow at 400...already have the ECU n wiring...

what is the different between 180 and 210 wiring and ECU ?

Diff is its 180 and 210...:angry_smile: Please check the old threads and read it before you make any post.

what is the different between 180 and 210 wiring and ECU ?

Last edited:
Boss, if you feel angry dun post any forum here !!! hahaha

Besides, you should post this to buy/sell forum and not in mazda/ford forum? otherwise you will block by Moderators.

if you dun accept. pls re-visiting your reply?

Last edited:
If i am blocked by moderator, i am ok with it as it does not involve you right?

And if i feel angry or whatsoever, you dont have a right to stop me from posting.

From the rules of the forum, it stated please do not post if you have nothing to say. Please recall back why did you post it? Is it for fun, or you really want to know what is the difference of 180 and 210 so that you will consider buying the item?

I am selling this item for fellow Mazda owners, and all B8 owners knows what is the difference betweeen 180 and 210 model and thats why poeple change it. That is why your posting is kinda silly, and i wonder whether u own a Mazda and know anything about B8. Anyway i dont want to argue with you anymore, as perhaps you are a newbie :regular_smile: . If you are asking it for knowledge and fun, please refer back to old threads.

Boss, if you feel angry dun post any forum here !!! hahaha

Besides, you should post this to buy/sell forum and not in mazda/ford forum? otherwise you will block by Moderators.

if you dun accept. pls re-visiting your reply?

Last edited:
you are not able to tell the different of your item. how can ppls buy from you? i suppose a friend interested on your item. but with your style to selling thing!!! all the best to you first.

Besides, how come you know i'm newbie here? you are too smart !!!!

U really want to make me laugh..haha..My thread is 210 ecu,wiring and airflow for sale. not 210 vs 180 or which is better "thread"..Some things need not to be explained.You can find all the informations from net or previous thread. You know why you want the item.

Well as for your friend or, good luck to you and him.If he doesnt know the difference, why would he be interested in my item in the first place?hehe.. Perhaps after you all already know what is the diff between 180 and 210, then only think of buying la ok? Cheers

you are not able to tell the different of your item. how can ppls buy from you? i suppose a friend interested on your item. but with your style to selling thing!!! all the best to you first.

Besides, how come you know i'm newbie here? you are too smart !!!!

Last edited:
for those no access to internet, it need to ask overhere. since you think you are so EXPERT in b8 and not sharing!!! well do keep all you know man... no 1 will stopping YOU for sure...

starting interesting in this thread.

im no expert...cannot tell so much about b8...

but im using 210...it's not something wrong right?...or maybe my car is 180...because i cant tell the diff between 210 and 180...sifu2...please help...

when air is compressed blended with high quality air=many lamb power.

since when u are newbie....Tkk..

ha ha ha ha.. ppl dont know u i guest...

hi friend,

how are you recently? long time no heard from you already. maybe i'm too old in here. until ppls are tot i'm newbie...

hehhe.. maybe.. me doing the same bus with work now day.. how things with you..?? how ur car??

great... my car is too much modify until i seldom drive nowaday. coming upgrade is to dump in HKS turbo, hopefully i can see 400whp on the b8 machine. Moreover, i'm oversea all the time.

400WHP...wa!!!!!!! i also want to see that... just wanna ask.. what cluth u r using.. planning to change.. but donno what to go for..

i'm using mazdaspeed racing. so far 300++ without a slip clutch yet.

hmmm. mazdaspeed ah.. i think i dont have that much $$$ planning to go for exedy.. ok ah?? i now using standard ones...very very slip...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom