B16B use auto tranny, can or not

haki

Known Member
hi all sifu...wanna know, can B16B engine use auto tranny? if yes, what need to do to ensure the engine work perfectly..tq sifu..

maybe his foot hurt after 2-3 hours traffic jam daily....
still wanna use b16b but want it more driver friendly...hehehe

any b-series gearbox is interchangeable...

anyways, wanna trade? i give you auto tranny, u give ur gearbox labour on me. :biggrin::nurse: ill be more than happy to make you have a relaxed left foot hahaha

wht a waste dude...b16b built for race...not for relax ...lol

mee tooo...(sorry AD_EG)

Can swap with me also...

If the engine in car now....just convert it.....u need gearbox auto ecu also virs meter for auto gear indicator.....rewiring is needed
If the car is still not fitted with b16b engine, better use ek4 auto 2000 last model or b18c gsr

nope...i only asking here first it possible or not.coz hard to find ek4 auto..that why i just wondering wanna fit b16b with auto tranny..sory aalto n AD_EG if already fit in my car i glad to swap with u guy...

mee tooo...(sorry AD_EG)

Can swap with me also...

hehehe no harm done...i expect almost all b-series owners to grab this box so im not suprised. heheh if this one dc2 R 4.785 box i camp in front of owners house standby one autobox for him with tools jack stand etc to convert beofre anybody else come :rofl:

Ofcourse la so poison boss...hehe..
Hot item maa

yuppp its even hotter when its free ;) so let me know Haki when u wanna trade... lolll

give you auto tranny, ECU + meter + installation complete la....labour all on me...+ spend you mc'd lunch/dinner ....... provided you take a cruise down jb... :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

WHY BRO WHY BRO WHY BRO?...please drive the car 1st...please..then only decide on it.

but if u do so..can i have the gearbox? wanna have a spare :driver:

Haki....
u see how many ppl drool already seeing u post something like this...
Good luck to you on ur future conversion..

Hahahahaha he sure won't trade.. Now he will change and keep the box.. Or he will not change at all. Lolll

whow.....this make me wonder lo...mybe use it first hehe...but if im planning to convert it i will contact u guys...:)

Swap with me laa.....auto way more comfy,easy, no left foot cramps.....You'll be be much more happier.....Let me take your burden away....haha:biggrin:

b16b using auto tranny:smokin:
lots of ppl wanna swap their auto to manual on b16a but if b16b from manual to auto......:banghead:
better u use the engine with manual 1st bro,then u make decision :smokin:

BRO hAKI DON FORGET AH I WAS THE FIRST TO ASK..HAHAHAHAH

:nurse:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom