Aware of this seller 'fast2'. Selling imitted TRD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Aware of this seller 'fast2'. Selling imitted TRD

june_tam

Known Member
For those who interested to deal with this 'fast2' seller, please becareful.

His name is Nick, phone number 0192121019. He said he own few MR2. He sold a set of TRD clutch set to me. I found that is not TRD, so i call him. He challenge me to check with authorized dealer in Bangsar. I did check with Vision Motorsport, TRD dealer in Bangsar with the answer it is not. I ring him again. He change the story and claimed TRD dealer dunno much on trd product, trd dealer have no rights to declare that is not trd. He said he own 3 MR2 and ask me to trust him. I said to be fair, i need him to accompany me to get the prove, he ignore. I invite him to talk face to face, he ignore. Since then, he not answer my phone call, ignore my sms for few days. All the while i dealing with him in good manners.

After three days of ignorance, i use an insulting sms (in fact, the only insulting words i used is fucker Nick) and manage to widraw his call. I invite him to talke face to face had been rejected. I need his prove, he can't provide. His answer local authorized TRD dealer can't proved, he said his word is the answer. He said the only prove he have is ask a friend from Australia to email me a photo as a prove (his friend's identity never disclose). He not willing to see me. I said we talk in peace, in save location. I invite him to talk in police station if he feel unsave, in fact i scared also. This Nick never willing to see me face to face.

This is how the guy named Nick doing business. Cheating me. Ok fine, just for a few hundred. If anyone knew this guy, Nick, phone number 0192121019, please guide me how to get him.

[email protected]

have a few MR2 doesn't mean u know TRD product very well.somemore he dunwan to turn up already proof that he a liar:mad: sorry to hear that.becarefull next time when purchasing things.....

THis seller so called Nick, phone number 0192121019

For those who ever bought imitted TRD products fromthis Nick 0192121019, he is in K.L.

Hi Nick, i invite you to talk to me as a gentlement, in a save location for you and me, the best in police station. If you feel unsave, In fact, i scared too.

i also cheated by some guy
last time i give extra rm50 for the guy for selling a damn thing
coz i be middle man and dun wan give the guy know, then pay extra rm50 for the guy
now i just ask he buy a rm50 as same value with a reload card of DIGI, always i keep calling sms, the guy no reply and no pick up.WTF those guy, forget name HP num is 012-2639089 a malayguy

bvalve said:
have a few MR2 doesn't mean u know TRD product very well.somemore he dunwan to turn up already proof that he a liar:mad: sorry to hear that.becarefull next time when purchasing things.....
He says he has a few MR2 so that u believe that he knows the product......heard of his name before.........becareful.....doesn't mean u drive a toyota u will know toyota stuffs.:p

Hi KP61,
you heard this Nick before. A chinese, about 175cm height, long hair. Phone number 0192121019. Help me to get him out, this guy since then never open the phone anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom