avoiding hump

zohan

hi all, just got my gtr34 2 days ago. the problem with my car was that it was so low that i have hit my front diffuser each time i maneuver a hump. in fact the underneath front diffuser almost fell off today as i was leaving my house. still have no idea whether it was the nut that came loose of it broke from the hump impact. can i raise my absorber without sacrificing the performance of my car? any idea? meanwhile i just have to fix my diffuser but if it broke then i will need to purchase a new one? anyone know where i can get a cheap front diffuser? only 2 days with the car and it has given me so much headache.

Learn to drive it 45 degree to your right or left (which ever has space from in-coming cars) when the hump is near. There is no way you can go straight thru like normal cars plus no.1 enemy is shopping mall underground carparks where you can end up leaving your bumpers if you are not careful. Once you master the technique then some place that looks impossible would be a breeze.

Enjoy your ride mate...Cheers!

As wht Driftmeister advice....45deg...u need to get used of it,hehe.4 inch frm the ground should be min clearance state...i thnk my car worse...3 inch?heee

Suggest u:
1. adjust the suspension more higher. Also dun adjust the front shock softer than 5kg/mm rates
2. Inch up tyre profile
3. Inch up rims hehehe

well thanks for the advice guys and i just have my absorber raised by one finger today. though the car doesnt look as low now but at least i have no more nightmare getting through humps.

Mine is same height of a pack of Dunhill...cleared many places and indoor carpark slope with the "angled" driving. Go slow like a snail...:slug:

i know of a place you can get cheap stock diffuser, but since its so fricking brittle...i suggest changing to the PU top secret one, much sturdier

where is the place farizio? i m thinking of changing my carbon fiber one.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom