avanza pun nak laju, can aa??

mightyboboy

Known Member
HI, Sifus & bros...:rolleyes:

i have an a/t avanza, currently using 15's/rims & lowered s/spring.
i want to mod. the engine performances, what should i do
first??? anybody can advice? ... i have a small budget(rm500)only,
if more than that i'll do it stage by stage...(standard mod. je!)

thanking u all in advance.
oh what a feeling...:cool:

-bukansenangnaksenang_bukansusahnaksusah-

Bro, what sport spring are you using? How's the ride after you changed them? Comfort of bumpy ride? Have you done Grounding or Voltage Stabilizer? Does help a bit in performance.

rm500 budget?? -__-"

hitz, IMHO grounding and voltage stabilizer gadget won't do any good IF the car ALREADY have good grounding and voltage is stable. now, question is anyone know how good Avanzza is in this two things??

now i don't mean to disapoint anyone lar, but half a year ago a friend of mine who owns a Jazz iDSI and wanted the car to go faster, but his budget also rm500, in the end he do nothing to the car.

but honestly, i'll give the same advice given to me by fellow zthians 1/2 year ago, with rm500 budget, best you could do with is get a good aftermarket drop in filter, such as K&N or pipercross (something like that maybe, forgot name). you'll get a little bit more power if you rev hard enough.

Or else get a MP3 player. Budget a bit low....Cheers..

rollakid said:
rm500 budget?? -__-"

hitz, IMHO grounding and voltage stabilizer gadget won't do any good IF the car ALREADY have good grounding and voltage is stable. now, question is anyone know how good Avanzza is in this two things??

now i don't mean to disapoint anyone lar, but half a year ago a friend of mine who owns a Jazz iDSI and wanted the car to go faster, but his budget also rm500, in the end he do nothing to the car.

but honestly, i'll give the same advice given to me by fellow zthians 1/2 year ago, with rm500 budget, best you could do with is get a good aftermarket drop in filter, such as K&N or pipercross (something like that maybe, forgot name). you'll get a little bit more power if you rev hard enough.

My fren avanza did the Grounding cable already. The engine feel more smoother after install it. The original grounding is not sufficient enough. But dun know lar. Maybe some ok some not ok... It's just my 0.0002cent of advice only.... :)

fai said:
Or else get a MP3 player. Budget a bit low....Cheers..
good idea :D i agree on this one. i have 1.2gb of initial d OST and eurobeat and soundfiles, about 440 songs and sounds, tho some of them are remix of each other. play those song sure cut your driving time by 30% :D (and increase your speeding ticket lar)

...i'm using armadues sport spring rm650 including installation and alignment, so far its good ride not so bumpy,original made for avanza. "Some of others brand sharing the same spring with vios thats why much more cheaper but less comfortable", the towkey told me so.(oooh like that want aaa??) .Thanks for the advise bro, nak kumpul duit lagi to mods mine.:eek:

avanza (auto)

"but honestly, i'll give the same advice given to me by fellow zthians 1/2 year ago, with rm500 budget, best you could do with is get a good aftermarket drop in filter, such as K&N or pipercross (something like that maybe, forgot name). you'll get a little bit more power if you rev hard enough."

:rolleyes: if later i have enough budget what others thing to do? spark plug/cable?, ejos system?

mightyboboy said:
"but honestly, i'll give the same advice given to me by fellow zthians 1/2 year ago, with rm500 budget, best you could do with is get a good aftermarket drop in filter, such as K&N or pipercross (something like that maybe, forgot name). you'll get a little bit more power if you rev hard enough."

:rolleyes: if later i have enough budget what others thing to do? spark plug/cable?, ejos system?
if posible get a tune length exhaust manifold, and use a good engine oil, if you can afford. good engine oil will cost more than 5-10(!!) time of the normal mineral oil that most tom dick and harry mech will put in your car. but they are worth the money.

one thing. you say your car is auto right? if thats the case the exhaust muffler, no point using straight flow since your car will be driven in low mid range rpm.

and one more thing (with american chinese's old ppl's accent), if you want power, don't hesitate to pedal to the metal and make the engine rev to get the power. last time my friend ask me how to get power with rm500, then i found out that he never rev pass 3k rpm cuz he scare the engine will blow. so i told him to rev to at least 6k rpm.

thanks again roll...

any recomended brand for d engine oil?? since my car yet reach
5k on mil/trip meter..he hee. (can use honda v-tec oil tak??)

NOS...?? later i need parachute to stop my car hu..huu..

-bukansenangnaksenang_bukansusahnaksusah-

most full synthetic fuel should do. but some too rich for my blood lar since my car 24 year old so i prefer cheapo engine oil + tufoil :D not to advertise, just say it cuz i happy with it.

..how about the ejos system, any vios or avanza owner mod them??

should i throw the catalizer & change to centre bullet for a/t?:D

this one dunno lor... a/t need more low rev back presure ler.. so i'm really not sure, but if you call yourself a mother(nature)fcuker then go ahead :D and polute the air.

what i read before is the muffler best for a/t is s-flow, generates more back presure, thus more powerful. and the exhaust manifold, use a tune-length one, also can improve abit.