Authorised Ultra Racing Dealer - Chassis & Antiroll Bars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

Authorised Ultra Racing Dealer - Chassis & Antiroll Bars

Bro, pm me the price for the toyota ae92 fender bar and anti roll bar, Thanks !

Do u have Toyota avanza 1.3 rear anti roll bar 16mm? pls pm me price including transport to Penang. Thanks

can pls give me a quote on proton wira front fender bar (left & right) and rear anti roll bar?

dear dude;

i'm looking for SATRIA '02 1.5 front ARB linkage bush kit,have u selling??
may i know what de cost for the stuffs??
thanks dude.

bro pm me d price anti roll bar 4 ae101

pls tell me the BEST offer for 16mm anti roll bar n room bar including installion for kelisa!! i dont stay near bukit jalil , so pls give me the best offer for it to make me noe whether going all the way to ur shop to install is a worth or not..thanks bro..

pls tell me the BEST offer for 16mm anti roll bar n room bar including installion for kelisa!! i dont stay near bukit jalil , so pls give me the best offer for it to make me noe whether going all the way to ur shop to install is a worth or not..thanks bro..

Everyone else even Singaporeans pay for the same price I am offering and I am not ready to compromise on such excuse (of staying far). In that case, putting myself in your shoes, I think it's not worth it. Thank you and good luck.

However, since you do not know my offer yet, please call me directly at 019-3593909 to know more. You have to at least pay for the phone credit as there's no free lunch, don't you think so?

huh? i m just asking u best price for the stuff u selling and just wanna know the price difference is it gonna be less than the petrol fees for going to ur shop..n now u trying to be an arrogant seller n tell me i need pay my phone credit to know the price? alright fine then..suits u..now i know how u serve ur customer..i can imagine if i go ur workshop , u will use the same type of attitude to tell me to take it or leave it..

huh? i m just asking u best price for the stuff u selling and just wanna know the price difference is it gonna be less than the petrol fees for going to ur shop..n now u trying to be an arrogant seller n tell me i need pay my phone credit to know the price? alright fine then..suits u..now i know how u serve ur customer..i can imagine if i go ur workshop , u will use the same type of attitude to tell me to take it or leave it..
For certain type of inquiry, we really need to tell the potential customer to take it or leave it. After all, I greeted "thank you" and wished you "good luck", and still left the door open for a possible deal by asking you to call me for the price. I may not get the deal but at least I am not wasting your time negotiating, which i think, not worth your effort also. No I didn't try to be arrogant as I am always arrogant until I see sincerity, which is usually shown by a polite phone call.

Thanks again for your feedback on my attitude, anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom