Attention to subang area..

addicted2flc

Cookie Monster
Dec 7, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
It happened few weeks ago when my car was parked bside my house at SS17 near to police station (this is the worst nightmare even is bside the police station)
Fuck those robbers broke the two front screen n stolen some stuff.Ppl who stay around subang please take note.
etc: pivot auto timer, pivot tacho and my new pioneer vcd player :(

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
damn.. even besides police station worr.. damn bastards really not afraid of police.. well who would be if the men in blue is not too damn blur or such an arse.. <_<

sorry bout this bro.. i'm at ss18 and my dad's car got broken into a year ago.. smashed glass for just a bag containing my dad's kain pelikat for prayers.. blardy fools la i tell u.. :angry: :angry: :angry:

addicted2flc

Cookie Monster
Dec 7, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
It was sad huh...but i just wanna pplz to take attention so it wont happen again.They even stolen my cd booklet, tissue box and car tools.They took da tools to smash the radio panel and it was broken..and i have to change the whole panel again :angry:

Soo..guys beware beware beware..

Jay5

Known Member
May 4, 2004
Visit site
thanks for the info man. if u must, beware of the whole Subang. its not a safe place to live in.

kith

Known Member
Jul 21, 2004
Visit site
Yep i stay at ss18 and ppl r so daring they even highjacked my car. Damn this theives.

Jun-H22a

Known Member
Nov 25, 2003
kepong
few months back my car rims almost got stolen...
those basket unscrew my nut and almost got all my rims...
lucky ther is one nut is too tight...
n they got away edi...
this happen in ss18....!!!!! <_< :(
i park right in front of mt hse... :blink:

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
my mum just relate her friend's incident which took place in USJ.

Her friend just bought a brand new Mercedes Benz S-class / E-class (ain't sure cuz my mum just told me about the signal thingy on its side mirrors.. and i wasn't sure if the new E-class has em or not) and just 1 month after..

2 robbers armed with pistols entered their house while their family was having their dinner and at gun-point took their belongings and drove off with the car. <_<

Beware, keep your doors locked at all times and make sure no one is around before you open your door gates. Precaution must be practised at all times.

tequilaShots

Jun 8, 2004
Originally posted by Jackie Leong@Jan 18 2005, 00:20
my mum just relate her friend's incident which took place in USJ.

Her friend just bought a brand new Mercedes Benz S-class / E-class (ain't sure cuz my mum just told me about the signal thingy on its side mirrors.. and i wasn't sure if the new E-class has em or not) and just 1 month after..

2 robbers armed with pistols entered their house while their family was having their dinner and at gun-point took their belongings and drove off with the car. <_<

Beware, keep your doors locked at all times and make sure no one is around before you open your door gates. Precaution must be practised at all times.
damn these thieves are getting fking bolder these days..i rase those thugs are already done their homework well..study the family schedule, check whether their doors locked or not..mebbe for 2-3 weeks! i'm sure u can ask anybody nearby if they have seen anything suspicious within that timeframe. cant believe such a aristrocatic area, yet crime rate terribly high. next time i'll keep my doors locked :(

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
man....that sucked....i used to stay in ss18 too....18/1b...now i moved to shah alam....beat the flyover construction....sorry to hear thet man...n lucky ur ok.. :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just to share my 2 sen and need someone here who might be facing this problem as mine n how to troubleshoot this minor problem..

Im using a semi racing exedy clutch about 1month plus now for my proton 1.8.. Ive baught a semi racing clutch plate and semi racing disc. its not 3 pucks disc but its racing organic disc. Reason why ive pick organic disc instead of 3 pucks simply because ive faced alot of traffic everyday, n i just cant stand the jerkiness of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience