Are There Any Fiber Glass Doors for Satria Neo

satria_neo

Hi guys. Just asking if there are any fiber glass doors for the Satria Neo? Purpose is to save weight. If not, is it possible to custom a set of the doors?

Also the boot cover and the bonnet.

Thanks.

maybe u could cut out a huge piece from the front door panel & replace it with CF ones....

Hi guys. Just asking if there are any fiber glass doors for the Satria Neo? Purpose is to save weight. If not, is it possible to custom a set of the doors?

Also the boot cover and the bonnet.

Thanks.

R3 GRP front side fenders =Rm500/side
R3 CF bonnet =Rm2600
Savings ~62kgs

All available at Proton Edar main showrooms unless you prefer the Sunway variety. Shud be able to custom the doors at good shops. Road car or track car..?
just remember GRP doors will compromise yr car crash safety as there will be no crash protrusion protection.
Unless like Danz comments remove sections-Door trims, replace glass with perspex, remove motor housings etc etc. Just keep the door.

We able to custom the door is FRP material. But as rkbella33 said, FRP door will compromise car crash safety!!!

yeah...the door could save your life during an accident..
y not replace the roof with CF instead?

We able to custom the door is FRP material. But as rkbella33 said, FRP door will compromise car crash safety!!!

Thanks for the advice. However, my main concern is weight savings and performance hence I understand I would have to sacrifice some safety for it.

May I know how much does it cost per door?

Is there any issues (pros and cons) from OEM CF hood with aftermarket one? do i need to know something? can guide me? because the R3 OEM CF hood for neo is about 2k++ but i see other places quote about 1.5k only.

Is there any issues (pros and cons) from OEM CF hood with aftermarket one? do i need to know something? can guide me? because the R3 OEM CF hood for neo is about 2k++ but i see other places quote about 1.5k only.

I would say it depends on the construction. Is it 100% CF?

Dint know it doesnt state it was 100% even the OEM dosnt said it was 100% CF.. need to ask? and how can i know that the seller dint lie about that

Top Bottom