AppleSeed

i watch the anime..at Low Yat Plaza (C-Zone playin it..lol)..yea..look cool...gotta get my hands on ut someday..hehe

I bought the DVD yesterday from LYP.

Cool CG and cell animations. Quite close to FF: Spirits Within but not yet. Great storyline though...

But... the English subs sucks! Full of mistakes!

Will be keeping an eye on the original DVDs soon.

its very nice......not so cool 3d but good enuff for its production and story was great

wah acbc low yatt selling already ah? i cant seems to find it yet in ss2, but will check it out on the way back from work laters, hopefully they have it

i got my copy and watch it last nite, three thumbs up!!!! is such a revolutionary anime!!!!

nice....like the city, aeroplane and the amour suit....hehehe ..but the peoples is not 3d... :D

is almost 3d and it is good enough that way, fully 3d is pointless, no more anime feeling, appleseed is the best anime produced so far!!!!

yeah.. watch it too.. the cell rendering is nice man... the story line.. well i need to see the orifinal version first.. hahhaaa...:)

only watched the movie.. still prefer GitS:SAC over it, but i'm not one to complain much about anime. must say that the motion is all pretty fluid though.

oh, i love the opening by Basement Jaxx. :)

AppleSeed, is this a movie or tv series anime? Made in 2004 or 2005? Coz i wanna download but it stated that it's a Movie type of anime, produced in 2004

It is an OVA... there are 2 versions, the one produced in 1988 and another in 2004. I've both versions in DivX format.

Top Bottom