Anyone of u Mod ur Vtec in this Workshop???

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
There is a workshop in PJ SS3 besides Syed Bistro but i dunno wats the name of the workshop and i've seen alot of Civic kaki's mod their car over there!!! I juz came back yamcha with my fren just now and i saw few Civic EK,EG doin their engine transplant, modding...etc! Then all of sudden, i was attracted by one yellow mellow EK 2doors inside, i also "keh poh chi" went inside and see lar...wah lan ehh..Type-R engine inside ler...fuyyoohhh:eek: see also kenyang edy!!kekekeke:biggrin: Everytime i passed by the place also see lotsa monster Civic over there...1 word "GENG" !!! hehehe:biggrin:

cybernation said:
There is a workshop in PJ SS3 besides Syed Bistro but i dunno wats the name of the workshop and i've seen alot of Civic kaki's mod their car over there!!! I juz came back yamcha with my fren just now and i saw few Civic EK,EG doin their engine transplant, modding...etc! Then all of sudden, i was attracted by one yellow mellow EK 2doors inside, i also "keh poh chi" went inside and see lar...wah lan ehh..Type-R engine inside ler...fuyyoohhh:eek: see also kenyang edy!!kekekeke:biggrin: Everytime i passed by the place also see lotsa monster Civic over there...1 word "GENG" !!! hehehe:biggrin:

Spoon Sport own by Kenny the Thinny guy kekekek

he's good with conversion on turbos n vtecs .. i had my Wira GSR coversion last time at his workshop .. very nice fella n price quite reasonable..

spoon sport ss3

yes, he's very familiar with vtecs n other stuffs that involves wiring n electronics.
not many mechanics r good with electronics.
he also can get lotsa aftermarket parts at reasonable price.
and his workmanship is good but maybe a little slow due to heavy workload n limited manpower.

good place lah spooon sports, somemore near hup soon, can do wheel setup near near also

"and his workmanship is good but maybe a little slow due to heavy workload n limited manpower"

I'd rather have this than some idiot trying to do a rush job and screws it up at the end........I prefer w/shops which the owner himself does the major work, not just doing admin and supervising works.

agree with u crower... like when i did my conversion, the mech just do supervise their workers doing the job... and his worker is form 5 student... sigh....
no wonder my car slow...

SPOON SPORTS...good workshop..esspecially for vtec....can solve most vtec problems outside people give up on....price is reasonable....mod car/transplanting is very good and workmanship is nice....

only thing is he is slow due to too many customers and just one skillfull worker hehee

use to send my car there, no regrets!!

wah... looks tempting... :biggrin:

how to choose for my conversion le? Amoil or Spoon Sports... :rolleyes:

headahce headahce... ><

NiCkY7 said:
wah... looks tempting... :biggrin:

how to choose for my conversion le? Amoil or Spoon Sports... :rolleyes:

headahce headahce... ><

Vote for "SUDU Sport"...kekekeke:tongue:

cybernation said:
Vote for "SUDU Sport"...kekekeke:tongue:

u got see any accord at there? :biggrin:

how to go there actually? i not so familiar with SS3... tau pergi SS2 only... :tongue:

SePaT said:
Spoon Sport own by Kenny the Thinny guy kekekek

he's good with conversion on turbos n vtecs .. i had my Wira GSR coversion last time at his workshop .. very nice fella n price quite reasonable..

Kenny from Spoon Sports, yeap did my conversion there.

Hey Sepat, enjoying your grille? :) I was worried when you told me about that little "problem". Good thing Kenny was there to help ;)

crazievitek said:
Kenny from Spoon Sports, yeap did my conversion there.

Hey Sepat, enjoying your grille? :) I was worried when you told me about that little "problem". Good thing Kenny was there to help ;)

heheh thanks eric.. it was theoretically easy butdidnt think of the way kenny did it.. wah .. so easy laaa heeh damn easy.. btw.. the first thing he said when saw my face that time " hiyaaaaa.. lama tarak nampak.. sudah takmo datang kedai saya kaaa" ehheehhe

Yup, Spoon Sport is a good place to do your VTEC's and Turbo's as they are well verse with the wiring and the engine. Killer B also uses this shop too......hehehehehe......his brother also uses this shop too......:tee:

SePaT said:
heheh thanks eric.. it was theoretically easy butdidnt think of the way kenny did it.. wah .. so easy laaa heeh damn easy.. btw.. the first thing he said when saw my face that time " hiyaaaaa.. lama tarak nampak.. sudah takmo datang kedai saya kaaa" ehheehhe

hahaha... that's funny. the fella is quite busy nowadays though... has to do most things on his own...

ooh this shop.. dem ganaz.. open until what time oso dunno.. like never close wan!

NiCkY7 said:
does anyone can tell me how to go to this workshop?

thanks...:biggrin:

Dude..if u come from klang through federal highway, turn up to the Motorola Bridge towards LDP..then keep to ur left lane which u'll see Western Digital Building, dun went up to the bridge, just keep to ur left lane once u turn up from federal highway, then make a U-Turn under the bridge (no need wait for the traffic lights!) Go straight until u'll see a left junction and then turn in and go straight again until u'll reach a T junction, Shell petrol station is on ur right side..u should turn to left side and u'll see Syed Bistro! Spoon Sport is just beside it!..Cheers..:wink:

cybernation said:
Dude..if u come from klang through federal highway, turn up to the Motorola Bridge towards LDP..then keep to ur left lane which u'll see Western Digital Building, dun went up to the bridge, just keep to ur left lane once u turn up from federal highway, then make a U-Turn under the bridge (no need wait for the traffic lights!) Go straight until u'll see a left junction and then turn in and go straight again until u'll reach a T junction, Shell petrol station is on ur right side..u should turn to left side and u'll see Syed Bistro! Spoon Sport is just beside it!..Cheers..:wink:

ok... thanks... :biggrin:

Thanks for sharing the info but how much did you guys pay for your conversions. Say a B16A conversion and so on.

Top Bottom