anybody know

kanasai

Feb 9, 2005
hello guys,i'm a new fly here.

i'm one of the swift owner, but i slow down on modifying car few yrs ago.The parts are f*#king expensive.u guys are driving luxuary car.

But last 2 weeks in damansara highway there's a white 2door "CUCUK" my friend vtec 1.8. Is f#$king fast. he can follow 1,2,3 gear very-2 close.

anybody know who's D owner.

amatabx

500 RPM
Jun 3, 2004
Gombak
white 2 doors huh? ur friend are very lucky... he just cucut but dont want to overtake that vtec..

some says cultus just like vtec.. 2 times valve open.. i dont believe it at the first time.. but then.... VROOOOM

kanasai

Feb 9, 2005
are u sure!!!! that stupid that fast. :o
My Fr. civic is "1.8" u know, not 1.6
i think he don dare to use that highway anymore "MALU lo" :(

AnAbOdY kNoW tHe 0wNeR oR hIs Fr.

amatabx

500 RPM
Jun 3, 2004
Gombak
it's not about cc ! its all about the engine system itself...

the swift owner ur friend saw is malay of chinese?

could be pak sarip, ian khong or might be swift turbo from ss2...

crazzy

Known Member
Dec 9, 2003
Visit site
wait a minute... wait a minute

your friend's Vtec is accord/civic 1.8 issit? was it a b18a engine?

if it was a standard vtech engine then don't see what so amazing...

i even manage to go side by side with a camry 2.4 engine..

it's the hondas that are superbly modified that the swifts can 'tapau'

after all we're just 1.3... heheh

kanasai.. it's time to get back modding your swift man!

kanasai

Feb 9, 2005
i wit my fr. but dont know whether he is malay,chinese,indian or kwai lo.
is definitly a N/A

ok la dont border about the cc.
but if u convert to 1.8 u sure do the engine also right.

kanasai

Feb 9, 2005
when i first bought and convert to cultus in 1999
I tested wit civic Ef 1.8 also. "BAU PUN TAK DAPAT HIDU LO"

crazzy

Known Member
Dec 9, 2003
Visit site
haha.. how can you say don't bother the cc? cc is one of the factor in engine power..

aikz.. ur cultus 4 or 2 door? was the condition of your engine in proper order? wat was your other mods in the car?

it all varies my friend.. ;)

ABV9750

Known Member
Feb 13, 2005
hi, i'm new in this forum. ;)
may be i knew the car/owner. not all GTi are DARE with bigger car esp. BIG VTEC but this guy is really a GTi maniac.if i'm not mistaken, the guy stayed in damansara
and the hiway is his regular track..pls look at the plate no. issit WCS xxx. if so, he's really fast!Not only VTEC, some turbo's also tapau!! :)

ReefiSpeed

Known Member
Jan 31, 2005
Aiyoh, G13B anytime can tapau Vtec maa... they can beat up for the pick up and they surely can play with the top...

N/A tapau vtec nowadays, not a weird story le, one hb20 tapau by a putra 1.8 na last time....he he he sebijik kena tapau some more...lolololol

amatabx

500 RPM
Jun 3, 2004
Gombak
i told them already but they dont believe me.. WCS ?? hahaha.. that "org tua" car is really power laa...

jgn cuba cucuk!! orang lama tu..

zim

Known Member
Oct 11, 2004
dat car hah,,,pocket rocket...recently tapau 325(e36) at NKVE!! of kos lah...the man behind the engine is the truly swift tuner in m'sia (guess???)

ReefiSpeed

Known Member
Jan 31, 2005
Weh don'st sorok behind the bush laa...

I need some upgrades as well. Then only can send machine to jempol maa...

Damn envy with those 4g out there.......i wanna crush them up! :angry:

Last time, lost fender only on the 2nd run. Abis kena kuar. Goodness jempol, how people still go there and play...they need to change their scheme.......

ABV9750

Known Member
Feb 13, 2005
reefi,
fyi, during first jempul dragrace, farid with black gti got second. just a few mm behind his mechanic car. its a fully mode putra!!! the rest that he tapau is moded gti/putra/toyota.
u know what is his top gun? CAM! the first time when he ask for stage 2 chip, i test out the car. Shit!! damn light. easy reach full meter. with stage 2, more improve for low end and pull harder at high end.
to make engine robust, fully balancing!
his car was b4 gti custom turbocharged.the mode always give troublesome. so he ended with N/A and CAM tuning. now the car SOLD! also WCS but black colour

white 2 doors WCS?? i guess everybody know. whoelse if not Pakrasyid! fully balancing engine, Hi CAM and best tuning by Karuna! Perfect for GTi mode!
;)

crazzy

Known Member
Dec 9, 2003
Visit site
ABV,
yikes! he sold off his car? why?!?!?!?!? hmm.. stage2chip eh? guess it's a track car :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Now my Kia Optima using 18''wheel...and the rim too big,will hit my car maguard.
then i go mod the maguard to inside...but dun know why still hit dun know where.
and i ask some shop no any product hard adsorber for my car...
so how i can mod my suspension hard a bit...dun gv me rim hit my car again...:cry_smile:
If my car now 1driver n ppassenger then ok,but if rear more 1 passenger then wil it it again.

WHY??my car 4door n luxuly,but jz can sit 2passenger.Oh my god~

Pls Help...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience