Any Proton Preve user here?

Dec 21, 2018
Bought a used Preve 3 years ago for 28k. Mileage was 100k when I bought it. In my opinion the Preve is the biggest bang for buck in the market. In terms of handling and performance, and even features, I don't think anything comes close to the now 20k+ asking price for a used Preve. So far in 3 years I think I spent about 3k in repairs and maintanence which I think is quite reasonable. Major service already 1.5k+ so broken stuff, like fan motor, lower arm, cracked hoses are all wear and tear.

Plus, you can spend Rm650 for the remap from Drex and the preve becomes a whole new beast. 160hp and 220nm for 20k with lotus handling, super awesome to drive on the road especially on highways. So stable up to 210km/h just make sure you have good tires.

Now I'm thinking of changing car also I don't know what to change to, every car in my budget range is slower than the preve

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A new trailer has been released by Polyphony Digital and this time it shows some new details and highlights the games new features like damage rendering, night races and the Top Gear test track. The video features a voiceover by none other than the Schumacher to be, Sebastian Vettel. It's not known what role the Red Bull F1 team driver will play in GT5 but do let your imagination run free. Also making an...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience