Any problem to drive around wif a proton turBO?

BMW_E30

500 RPM
Got any problem to drive around? heard that no more 2.0 turbo for wira or satria body? how if last time converted n JPJ approved.
I heard some people say will kacau when got roadblock if u have turbo engine,true?

if last time approved by JPJ its ok...but do check back with JPJ for forge documents if you are planning to buy one....
if you run into a JPJ roadblock...any shit can happen...so keep a certified copy of the documents in the car just in case....a friend of mine driving a standard wira..no mods...no bodykits...run into JPJ roadblock also kena open hood

mie4385 said:
if last time approved by JPJ its ok...but do check back with JPJ for forge documents if you are planning to buy one....
if you run into a JPJ roadblock...any shit can happen...so keep a certified copy of the documents in the car just in case....a friend of mine driving a standard wira..no mods...no bodykits...run into JPJ roadblock also kena open hood

What is forge document?:emoticon_U:

tipu punye document lah...hehhee...bcoz got some cases using tipu documents....even the owner also doesnt know it cause coz using runner

how if i bring along a photocopy of registration card in da car? If got road block i can show it.

BMW_E30 said:
Got any problem to drive around? heard that no more 2.0 turbo for wira or satria body? how if last time converted n JPJ approved.
I heard some people say will kacau when got roadblock if u have turbo engine,true?

All non original turbo cars will be stopped at road blocks because just to verify inspection has been done or not. If u have done the correct way, nothing to worry.

The only matter is they will ask for sending inspection if anything in their mind .. ;)

sakuraguy said:
All non original turbo cars will be stopped at road blocks because just to verify inspection has been done or not. If u have done the correct way, nothing to worry.

The only matter is they will ask for sending inspection if anything in their mind .. ;)

but how if say i transplant turbo engine then keep it stock condition with 2.5" exhaust?
I'm planning to go for a local car wif turbo engine:emoticon_U:

stock 2.5 inch??? u havent owned a local car have you? stock local car never comes with stock 2.5inch piping...heheh just a puny 1.4-1.6 inch piping heheh

mie4385 said:
stock 2.5 inch??? u havent owned a local car have you? stock local car never comes with stock 2.5inch piping...heheh just a puny 1.4-1.6 inch piping heheh

i mean juz keep it 2.5" like a ori turbo car le:X-:
i know stock local car oni 1.4-1.6" de:emoticon_U:

knowing vr4 sure sound diff wan....unless still hv the center bullet then most probably can tipu org....vr4 are famous for the lorry sound hehehhe...

A saga turbo rr?? hard to say also bro... even my saga using vr4 and never endorsed yet!! coz cannot laa... so wut to do, install already, need to keep running the machine. but, pandai2 laaa.... follow ur heart, if ur heart says today "line panas" better just stay at home or jus cruz with another car if u hav laa.... shock woo!!!

p/s: for standard 4g13/15, dun waste ur petrol with upgrading till 2.5" pipe, even it will make ur car lose pressure n pick-up!! believe me!!

cheerss....

i think should be no problem as long as u do the transplan well and all the documentation for endorsement ok..

some officer by checking the roadtax seeing if it's a 2L roadtax they'll let u through.. (usually young officers hehehe..) my point they knew bout that u has endorsed ur engine..

but sumtimes u know la.. they just envy seeing loud ekzoz.. fancy bodyparts.. sure they'll stop u.. even tinting also an issue for them.. haih.. malaysia ma.. you can't stand the hot weather driving at days.. must tint one..;p

i think for all converted user should prepare a copy of registration card and endorsement documentation in ur car... act u can tell by showing the officers ur road tax since it stated there ur car cc.. but to be save better bring the copy of ur RC if they wanna check the block number also don't mind.. satisfy them..

having an illegal unendorsed car makes me feel like im a wanted terrorist or sumthing.. always on the look out for law enforcers n avoiding them.. i realy not liking that feeling

its not illegal... its a sejuk car... but wut to do when, the time u install still no law say cannot!!! after u install it, ur luck was no good n the new law says, cannot put 2.0!!! how do u feel? wut u will do? throw away ur car or engine rr?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom