any good spark plug can recommend me?

Originally posted by NukeeZoid@Mar 21 2005, 15:23
looks pretty cool....but how much do they cost?
[snapback]827483[/snapback]​

If I am not mistaken, they are not on sale in Malaysia. Can only be bought through the net. So if anyone can source the price, do let me know. I am interested too.

thanks guys for the info that given, i will go to workshop and check more info for those model that recommended here... btw just a normal stock wira... i dont think so need an iridium plugs gua... hehe.

just wan more perfomance than the stock one and better comsumption as well

Ive been using super 4 on my ride for quite some time oledi.. happy with the performance as it is cheap and reliable.. Yes it doesnt have 4 spark at one time... but the spark jumps from one point to another.. i guess thats what makes it durable as less wear and tear at the tip..

now upgraded the cable to NGK hyper silicone.. even better oledi.. top end power hav increased abit..

go for stock if you haven't modified anything else in your car. the spark plugs and the plug cables is one of the last place you'll feel any difference in performance if you didn't modify anything else. save your money for petrol and car wash.

super 4 really tat goodmeh.............4 head actualy blocking the spark dun they? i wonder.........

Originally posted by jinkl@Mar 19 2005, 19:20
i would put my money on NGK platinum .. around 60 bucks ..
the head is tiny like the iridiums.. good buy
[snapback]823579[/snapback]​

where to buyler.......seems to b quite cheap

Do u 1 NGK G-POWER ???
The hed contact is sharp type 1.....
for 4G13 or 4G15 cost around RM60-70
PM me if u 1 or sms me.....location jln ipoh n shah alam

Originally posted by WAJA2003@Apr 1 2005, 21:23
Do u 1 NGK G-POWER ???
The hed contact is sharp type 1.....
for 4G13 or 4G15 cost around RM60-70
PM me if u 1 or sms me.....location jln ipoh n shah alam
[snapback]860653[/snapback]​

wei friend....good ah the plug? better then platinum ahh? i need a no 6ler

i need tis 1 http://www.ngksparkplugs.com/apps/car_truck_suv/results.asp BPR6EGP

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom