Any EVO IX wagon in here?

jlck

Known Member
Hi everyone..... i just wonder is there a lot of EVO IX wagon in malaysia? I saw one before but it is an automatic tranmissiom. Or any EVO IX MR wagon here?

thanks.

Hi everyone..... i just wonder is there a lot of EVO IX wagon in malaysia? I saw one before but it is an automatic tranmissiom. Or any EVO IX MR wagon here?

thanks.

There's 1 to 2 units of Evo Wagon for sale at Pj near Tmn bahagia station.

There was an Evo IX Wagon for sale in NAZA PJ last year. Not sure if it's still there.

have seen it on the road last year already.. glenmarie site..

i actually tested a manual Evo IX wagon in SG Motor n boy they r a great car for a family man who wan a fast family ride...go for it!!!

Well... it's a wagon. I'm sure it's great for everyday's driving given the power. However, I wouldn't expect it to perform like a sedan Evo IX on a track since the a$$ would be heavier. :biggrin:

yeah...the one i saw was in SG motor too....is that one with manual tranmission? i tot was auto? is it silver color?

The one in NAZA PJ showroom was a silver color one. Didn't notice whether it's a manual or automatic. If I remembered correctly, it was selling at around RM200k.

they had 2 when i test drove the manual version. its was a white..prob they sold out. but SG likes bringing in the wagon...look for Josh n c if any new ride is coming. however, due to new rules, which an AP will cost rm10,000/pc instead of rm1.20, all unreg recond cars will increase in price...X(

anyone here has any experience with Evo IX Wagon.
From what i know, the auto wagon comes without MIVEC like evo 8 and the manual ones come with Mivec.

Just wanna know the first hand experience of evo ix wagon.
thanks!

no lah bro..just wanna more about this special edition of evo.
to be honest, i havent see any yet on the road so far. I know there's a few of them in malaysia, and 2500 in the world.

From what i read, the GT-A gearbox can take up to 400hp. Its the same INVECS-II box used in Evo 7.5 GTA.

I know the looks of this car not superb in the back, but as a whole package, its quite nice. I owned Caldina before, so i love wagon. This Evo Wagon i think way better than caldina which is already a nice car except the old-tech gearbox (4 spd). Evo GT-A has 5 spd autobox.

BTW, if i got a nice offer on my car...this might be next car...hahahah.. why not?

There 1 around my office in BBK klang, black with bodykit, never got chance take foto.

anyone here has any experience with Evo IX Wagon.
From what i know, the auto wagon comes without MIVEC like evo 8 and the manual ones come with Mivec.

Just wanna know the first hand experience of evo ix wagon.
thanks!

yup its come with evo9 engine but no mivec... and tiptronic gear...
drove it several times.. very very good car...