Amber Chia's Affair

invisibleghost

1,500 RPM
surprise no thread about her current affair or zth is too obsess with Julie Hoi, Fiona Kwok and April Yong

Hhmm... becoming more like a slut after becoming famous... what a waste...

it's in today's malay mail where the lead actor and his wife comes out to clarify through Malay Mail..........
kekekekeke

and they're blaming it on Amber.........wakakakaka

LAVIN CRIES FOUL!
Seow shoots down Chia's denial
-by SHUHAIDAH SAHARANI and IRWAN ABDUL RAHMAN -

Now, Christien’s wife, Lavin Seow (seen here with husband Christien and son Gabriel), is shooting down the controversial actress-cum-model’s claims.

“Yes! She was after my husband!” said former Miss Malaysia runner-up Seow.

The couple came to The Malay Mail offi ce yesterday to set the record straight after the paper front-paged Chia’s denial over the rumour that spread like wildfi re over the Internet and Chinese print media.

Seow said she found Chia’s text messages on New’s cell phone. New admitted getting at least 20 messages from Chia daily the past three weeks.

“The numerous SMSes clearly show her interest. There was one, sent at 2.22am, that read: ‘I miss you’,” said Seow. “That’s when I realised something wasn’t right.” She said after reading the messages, she called Chia to fi nd out why the latter sent them to New despite knowing that he was married.

“She apologised and said she didn’t know we were married. I found that strange and ridiculous as she used to be a guest on our talk show and even knew I was pregnant then!” Seow also confronted New, who admitted that although he was close to Chia, he ignored her advances. “I know nothing really happened between my husband and Chia. Still, I asked him to stop being so close to her.

“I think Amber is too aggressive. Hopefully, I’ve managed to stop her from doing something silly.” New said he ignored Chia’s messages, adding that he didn’t tell her to stop as he didn’t want to make a big issue out of it. “After all, nothing happened between us.” He said Chia stopped messaging him a few days ago after the rumour came out in the open. It was said that a fan spotted Chia and New together, and contacted a Chinese daily. The news then found its way to the Net.

“When the story broke out in the Chinese Press, my wife and I felt it was better to keep quiet and deny everything,” New said.

“When it reached our business associates, family and friends, we thought it’s time for us to clarify so that people would know our side of the story.” In yesterday’s Malay Mail report, Chia admitted meeting New a few times to discuss business to which New countered that she had nothing to do with the talk show as a partner. “The talk show is Christien Lavin. She was just a guest in the fi rst season.” He said Chia was also not involved in any of their business deals and that the meetings were just social ones.

Seow said New had gone out with Chia without her as she had her own things to do.

“They were friends and I trust my husband.

“Amber is a very passionate person. She is nice to everyone she meets, calling people dear, darling and all that.

Perhaps, sometimes being too friendly for her own good.” Seow hoped Chia would learn something from this incident.

Chia is not new to controversy, the last being her appearance in the Indonesian edition of Playboy magazine last year.

The Malay Mail tried to contact Chia for her comments yesterday without success.

man!!.........salute lar acbc.....!

I D2mn lazy to write that all up yeah....sorry all......

bz whole day.....

never liked her though...........
still prefer Hannah!...........hahaha

who??........Hannah or Amber??

more interested in Hannah.......

Everybody prefer hannah la. but gif the opportunity sure wont turn down.....at least a date. (but you are allowed to wear ear plugs)

heheh, these days all the celebrity gossips surfaces. court case of slapping incident, pull hair incident on set, cat fight, shoot incident, sms threat...

sigh. is there better news than having to read "glamour" people who wants to be in the news.

I honestly don't prefer any one of them. Somehow, quite a number of people who became famous, remained famous. And unfortunately, they end up being famous for something not of good light. I'd prefer to just live a regular live with a regular girl (if I come across one).

I'm not sure about the rest of the people but I just feel that life, to me, is now more important than chasing the worldly materials that seems to matter to so many people these days. Also, gone are the days where people are just plain friendly and helpful. hhmm... I think those days have already almost gone extinct.

preference is one thing; but when you got a chance in a life time...wouldn't us as normal ppl wouldn't like to take the chance to experience it......

i read somewhere saying hannah tan got fakes one...it that true guys?? anyway she's drop dead gorgeous!

got position, got money and everything can mar .. wat else .. anyone virgin in ZTH come up and speak... dont worry .. im aint!.. haha

Top Bottom