Amazing Drifting Skillz

boost111

Banned
<embed src="http://videos.topredline.com/vidiac.swf" FlashVars="video=dfe39816-f9cd-4df5-9028-6188c0fdac03" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" name="ePlayer" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed>

I guess most of us have already watch this, this clip is not in the spirit of drifting and is also in no way drifting.. first of the matter this is a front wheel drive car.. and it done in a dangerous manner which is not motorsports.

this is call dangerous driving >.<
but.. u cant blame them.. cos their performance cars is mostly (veryon, ferrari, lambo...etc-- i mean in dubai) haha XD

this is more to 'losin control'..

ive seen in youtube.. they even do it on the highways..

at least they have the fun to do it
we where got so much empty place to do keke

why u guys shows these arabs things?these are not drift.they just sliding and they make it in street.and that one is so dangerous.if u continue to show these kind of videos people want to do samething in malaysia streets.and this is not educational thing.and this is not about Zerotohundred.com - The Automotive Enthusiasts' Network
i thought i can learn something from this site but u show junk videos.i am so worrying about u guys

why u guys shows these arabs things?these are not drift.they just sliding and they make it in street.and that one is so dangerous.if u continue to show these kind of videos people want to do samething in malaysia streets.and this is not educational thing.and this is not about Zerotohundred.com - The Automotive Enthusiasts' Network
i thought i can learn something from this site but u show junk videos.i am so worrying about u guys
DUDE! You are more worrying that whoever post this vid! You want education? Go to www.iwannageteducated.com. You want nice video then just go to YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. or ww.metacafe.com. Have a nice day watching educational videos. DUDE!

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom