Altis Mod?

Aug 6, 2006
Yezinki said:
Have enough power, speed.......not hungry at all.

Not even a BMW 740 Li can beat me lol.

I have already changhed tires, rims & oil to 5W-30.

What about capsule, Iridirim spark plugs, super charger?

Regards!

PS: I moded my antique HP PC P3 733 CPU , works as good as my state of the art Dell lap top XPS 2010..........

Just wanna experiment modin an Altis.........
are u saying the bmw 740li can't beat u on power, top speed, comfort or what??? from my point of view 740li beats u in almost all categories....

Yezinki

Aug 6, 2006
I never new one could use, COMPLETE FOUL LANGUAGE in this or any forum in the world.

The first of a kind.......but as they say, there is always a first time.

You are one pathetic, low life & I don't wanna reply to your comments.

It's against the decorums of the forums.

Reflects that you probably got no proper education & know nothing about cars....must be a cabby driver lmao.

Thanks for having me........Goodbye to all.

I learnt nothing, but found a forum for the first time time that has a worthless SENOIR memeber.

murcielago

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
Is this Yezinki live in real world?? He open up his question to public sure there is a lot of comments. some he might like and some might not. Life doesn't always goes yr way. If he is like this, he might found living in malaysia is like hell. he should try working in retail line for a week, i think he will want to commit suicide meeting all many kind of customers. chill out, bro..just ignore what don't like.

Not everyone's english is as good as you, u shouldn't look down on them. Can u 100% sure yr english is perfect? if u aren't, u like ppl to look down on you if yr english is 99.99% perfect or ppl with good chinese laughing at poor chinese/malay/italian/french/spanish? can u possibly know everything? maybe u should join english forum instead of car forum. btw malaysia's national language is not english.

Dino@Casper

May 13, 2005
P.J
For modding altis, it depends on your budget.. Post this in the toyota forum like the rest said.. there is so many parts that you could upgrade, from air filter up to the ECU it really depends on what you want and the fact that u might lose your warranty..

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
Yezinki..y can't u accept ppl's comment? And I'm sure that a bmw 7 series is far way better than your altis. I know u r proud of ur altis..but altis is not the best although im a toyota fan. Good luck in ur life..

Yezinki

Aug 6, 2006
btw I own a bemmer 740Li & Solaris too..........

Ingolstadt

500 RPM
Dec 26, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.evomalaysia.com
Wow thats wonderful, where you from? i 99%sure you ain't from Malaysia... or at least not local.

By the way, you can't do much to a Altis. One thing's good thou, Altis is extremely light, hence you can further on from Altis' lightweight construction. Throw off the spare tyre, move your batteries to the back, change to lightweight bucket seats, carbon fibre bonet and boot lid. I believe by then your car will be sub 1000kg. That'll perfect for such a car.

17" at the front and 18" at the back, twin mufflers. walla!

Oh, NOS it.

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
SABAH
www.irs-asia.com
My buddy's 1.8L Altis with 17" mag is able to cruise at 160km/hr for long distance anytime, no problem at all...

Altis is meant for comfort driving with sound level of performance output. It's not designed for serious performance. If you wanna kick serious butts with your Altis, go save up some real bucks and do a 3S-GTE transplant with high performance aftermarket parts, and tune it with an aftermarket ECU. Then MAYBE you can yell to the world that your Altis is capable to outrun a Ferrari.

Real performance doesn't come cheap and easy, bear that deep in your mind. Otherwise you can go and install 10 units of fxxkin' SURBO thingy in your intake and state that your 1.8L Altis is able to crank out 400whp.

Simple things which you might want to consider 1st will be intake and exhaust system, ignition system, and fueling system.

Cheers.

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
i own a personal Helicopter......

lol

who cares what's on the road anyway

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
ooops,some1 turn on the fire!

cabut.....!!!!

kksoon

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
murcielago said:
Is this Yezinki live in real world?? He open up his question to public sure there is a lot of comments. some he might like and some might not. Life doesn't always goes yr way. If he is like this, he might found living in malaysia is like hell. he should try working in retail line for a week, i think he will want to commit suicide meeting all many kind of customers. chill out, bro..just ignore what don't like.

Not everyone's english is as good as you, u shouldn't look down on them. Can u 100% sure yr english is perfect? if u aren't, u like ppl to look down on you if yr english is 99.99% perfect or ppl with good chinese laughing at poor chinese/malay/italian/french/spanish? can u possibly know everything? maybe u should join english forum instead of car forum. btw malaysia's national language is not english.
totally agree wf u.....

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
yaya we all cakap dalam Bahasa Melayu juga Yezinki, away tahu ke tidak?

Kalau tidak pergi cari kamus dan balik sini "decode it", BABI Yezinki.

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
hey,u mean baby or babi?not good scolding ppl like tat lar,just forgive him lor,dai yan but gei siu yan gor ma...(for chinese only)

kksoon

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
yalo....dont scolding ppl like tat lah....cool down man....