ICE -In Car Entertainment

Alpine CDA-9887 Active CD Player

chuppingaudio

Known Member
Nov 9, 2012
Johor Bahru
Alpine CDA-9887 Active CD Player- SOLD

Alpine CDA-9887 CD receiver
IMPRINT™ technology lets you add an optional sound tuning kit that measures the acoustics of your vehicle's interior, then feeds that information to the CDA-9887. The stereo adjusts automatically to this image of your vehicle's acoustics, tuning frequency response and calibrating delay times to create a perfect listening space.

General features:

CD receiver with built-in amplifier (18 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC music files (except Digital Rights-protected files)
fold-down, detachable face with a 2-line BioLite text display
remote control
Audio features:

24-bit Burr-Brown digital-to-analog converter
digital signal processor includes a 7-band equalizer (switchable to 5-band parametric mode), 6-channel digital time alignment, and high- and low-pass filters
Alpine's Imprint MultiEQ sound tuning technology (requires an external tuning module)
Expandability:

compatible with: Alpine iPod adapter, Bluetooth® adapter, satellite radio, HD Radio™ tuner, CD changer
inputs: optional aux input
outputs: three sets of 4-volt preamp outputs (subwoofer output has bass level control)
compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)

Good working normally CD & Tuner
FM Local/Tuner set,
Price: rm580
Can test before decide
NO Remote
Postage fees by buyer
Call / WhatsApp to deal 0197304525 or by whatsApp for more details and photos
Check out more goods at other ads & fb @ck chupping

Payment option:
- Cash On Delivery
- Online Payment/Postage:
postage can be arrange

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, I'm driving a satria GTi with an Evo 2 RS engine. No big mods, other than the usual sparks, BOV, and air filter. THe rest is pretty much original Evo 2.

Recently I'm having this problem - during startups, the car will spit out white/bluish smoke, signalling a leak somewhere. A mech told me that its the turbine leaking, but thing is, after driving a while (like... 5km or so) the smoke is gone. No more smoke at all. What is the problem? Is this minor or major?

I've changed the top engine...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience