All Time Fuel Price From 1990 Till Today For Your Referrance..

Nowadays, almost private colleges & universities were established to make money. As you can see, usually they only provide certain course such as business management, IT & etc bcoz these kinda courses wont require them (universities) big amount of money. They dont really care whether those courses have LAN approve or not.
Besides, the fees is quite high.

Today heard from FM mention that petrol will increase till RM 3.10 / liter at early year of 2011... die la like this....:mad: need to propose to boss liao.. increase petrol allowance...hehehhee

more worst.. no modding.. petrol been limited and driving a big car.. bla bla bla... and later gave a ori spec kancil...tiu lo....:thefinger:

infact my kancil is been paid by company..hehehehhe

Nowadays, almost private colleges & universities were established to make money. As you can see, usually they only provide certain course such as business management, IT & etc bcoz these kinda courses wont require them (universities) big amount of money. They dont really care whether those courses have LAN approve or not.
Besides, the fees is quite high.

This one really have to be taking more care. A good education really helps a lot if you are not planning to run your own business but want a good life under working class.OFcourse having good education background dont 100% garantee a good job but atleast your have get the entrance ticket to prominent employer at advantages.

I been through rounds in interview with 2 top tier I-bank last year. I managed to perform quite well in the job area for those positions but the HR blocked me for further round because they desire those Ivy League graduates(Which from Harvard, MIT, Brown, Darthmouth...etc) or atleast top 10 business schools which I was not from(my uni was only among top 200).So study well in the beginning and making good choice is really worth a lot in your life as a working class.

Also, to study in good university is not cheap nowadays, i just got the fees quote from Standford university, their master degree tuition fees is USD$50kplus......similar price goes to harvard.

A decent EMBA with leading business school such as INSEAD or UC Berkley will also even up to USD$70k.

more worst.. no modding.. petrol been limited and driving a big car.. bla bla bla... and later gave a ori spec kancil...tiu lo....:thefinger:

infact my kancil is been paid by company..hehehehhe

better than nothing....just like Han(FF3-TD) said:"get 50 better than lose 100...":idea:

Yeah, believe it..............it is going to be no less than 50sen...........did I mention that the rumours going around election is going to be in December ?

Like this need to pray more for it to reduce lo:hmmmm:
but in record any price that been increase wanna drop price... superb hard... can say no need to think about...:mad:

Like this need to pray more for it to reduce lo:hmmmm:
but in record any price that been increase wanna drop price... superb hard... can say no need to think about...:mad:

i cannot sleep, i cannot pray....everyday see those Brazilian model...hanging around my side....damn......
how to pray for reduce price of petrol, if i can pray, sure i pray to having 'fun' with those model la.....:love::love::love: