All the Pros. Need help on transplating engines

DA7

Known Member
Hi to all outside there ... where can i get the cheapest transplanting the engine from half cut. Please let me know. Currently im using Integra DA7 n i have got a half cut of DA6 which is same but its B16A engine with auto. The mechanic just need to talk out everything the half cut n dump it on my car. This is very straight forward coz all the same even mounting. Just need a rough estimation and good mechanic ... of coz

hav pm-ed u a contact..... hes very good...... but not fanciful like N1 or Amoil la.... hehehe

Are you ez.? If you are not.. ask ez. he is about to do this kind of project too. Anyway how much you bought your DA6 half cut?

I bought for 3K man ... iz the price reasonable ... whois ez ... do u have his contact or somethin

tts cheap man..... 3k.... look around 1st n c which mech's quote matches ur budget..... besides labour..... expect changing all the belts, fluids/oils, brake pads, bushes (depends on cond.) etc......

Thanx a lot SA6 ... i will try to call that guy n see ... do he have his own workshop or what ... the spare parts that suppost to change im gonna get it soon ...

Well.. then i think ez. is getting it for a much more cheaper price..

so ez. wait no more.. grab it straight away man!!!

Oh thats great ... but im still wondering whois this ez. man .... would be very grateful if u intro him to me :lol:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom