Alfa 147 Fs: Can Swap With Turbo Cars

awp

Known Member
Selling My Own Car

Alfa Romeo 147 1.6 Ts

02/04

Mileage 45k + Abit

Full Spec (sunroof, 17" Rims 10 Airbag)

Willing To Trade With Putra Or Gti Turbocharged (good Price Assured As I Am Driving It Myself For Weekends)

Or Airtrek Turbo OR ANY TURBOCHARGED CARS BUT NOT TOO OLD

Selling Price : 90k Neg

Interested Party Plz Pm Me Or Call Or Sms Me At 0122806883

PICTURES ATTACHED

Its A 4 Door With 2 Door Look ... The Rear Door Handle Is On The Edge Of The Window ...

INTERESTED TO SWAP YOUR RIDE WITH ME OR JUST BUY IT ??

dun want lah .... i actually kena racun by my friends lah ... all driving turbocharged cars with 2-300 hp ... i add turbokit also not fast enough lah ... hehe

dun want lah .... i actually kena racun by my friends lah ... all driving turbocharged cars with 2-300 hp ... i add turbokit also not fast enough lah ... hehe

yes the car is fully settled ... so anyone interested ?

swap with 1993 sti? has plenty mods like front mount i/c, forged pistons, td06 turbine, etc... black with version 5 update look. 012-3125127

awp, why not trade in your 147 for a Fiat Coupe Turboplus? that car has soul, lotsa soul hehe. you can check it out at www.italiaauto.com but if you really wanna swap with a turbo Japaneez car, then i will see if my friend could help you haha.

yup yup ....

check you pm kev

oh.. i heard that fiat coupe turboplus not stable one .... dunno treu or not lah .. anywayz if you got fren wanna let go their jap sports for italian plz let me know bro ... i belanja you starbucks and others k

try not to believe things that you hear from other people. you can ask these people how good the Coupe is. it is stable no doubt and we do have members with 300hp++ on the Coupe itself. it may not be as high as the Japs, but at high speed, along with its solid aerodynamic design, you'll fly bro hehe. join us and give it a shot bro hehe. you can get taxi ride on one of the Coupes, and see for yourself. we just had Ulu Yam run yesterday and it was too good hehe.

i'll think about it lah bro .. but in the mean time .. if you have any interested party for the 147 do let me know lah .. i heard that the turboplus ios going for 120k new car in torino. .. very tempting hehehe

yup, you can get the Turboplus at that price hehe. as for the 147, i'll see if any of my club member wants it alright?

thansk bro ... appreciate that ... i am open for swap and top ups .... currently wanna switch to airtrek turbo actually but will consider others as well ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom