AE111 absorber mounting recommendation?

Veloc

3,000 RPM
Dear forumers,

I need some recommendations for AE111 absorber mounting please. All I am looking for is reasonable price and reliability. Not looking for high end stuff like pillow ball.

The problem is I was quoted RM 290 per piece for front and RM 270 for rear by UMW. Spending that much will cost more than my full set of new suspension already. I can't afford it.

I was also quoted RM 50 per piece for local made. The problem with local made is reliability (personal experience).

I am looking for something in between. Something perhaps japan brand but not with the UMW Brand! Can anyone advise me where to get, how much, and any experience on the reliability/performance?
Even if local brand also okay. But please advice me the brand name, reliability and where to get it.

Really need your urgent advice... Thank you...

Get ori toyota brand, contact Fortune auto parts or Vanli, contacts are available on some threads or you can google. THey can post to sarawak. Last time I bought mine original I think rm130

Why the price diff so geng???!!!! Both ori but umw more exp by 100! Thanks a lot guys :adore:

vanli auto RM~=ST auto....last 2 months....my ride accident......toyota quo me bonnet ~RM1557.xx......i cek ST auto...only cost me rm500.00.....

fyi... Toyota from Thailand considered original too. Please ask properly before purchasing whether it's from Thailand or Japan.

Top Bottom