Ae100 bad petrol smell

kelvin_jay

Sep 28, 2005
Any taiko can assist i facing bad petrol smell after switch off the engine and charcoal canister got buzzer sound. Anyone facing this kind of problem before??

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
Are you running any fuel regulator? Check at all of the fuel lining from petrol tank all way to fuel rail. Torn hoses are possible cause.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Are you running any fuel regulator? Check at all of the fuel lining from petrol tank all way to fuel rail. Torn hoses are possible cause.
If hoses not good, then will leak all the time, not only when off the engine, right?

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
I once had a loose clip around my regulator, it did not leak every moment though.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Then have to check. I once had a leak, but very very small but still can smell. Upon checking one part of the hose was starting to crack and if bent it the leak becomes more.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

I like to start a thread on methods you have heard (or experienced, gulp!) how people car jack. The methods I know are:

1) Sticking a note on your rear window (when your car is parked), so when you exit your car to check, the car jackers get in and drive off your car

2) Like no. 1 but they stick cans on your exhaust, so when you drive off the parking spot, you hear noise behind you. You go down and check, and the car jackers move in.

3) They ram your car rear on the roads...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience