Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

Advanti Racing 15"

zero2hundred

1,000 RPM
Original Advanti Racing 15"

4 pcs original Advanti racing 15 "
4 pcs Sumitomo tyres for FREE - Thread left not much ...
Color - Dark Grey
Condition - very tiptop, no dent, totally no scratches at 3pcs rims and 1pc got a very minor small scratch , no respray...its an original color
very light rims....

Price : RM1k nego
PM me if anyone interested, hp no. 0164530706 Thanks

Last edited:
pm me ur phone number if u want to sell it
a.s.a.p

bro, im not sure what model is it, becos when i buy i was actually referred to the advanti rims catalog...it dun have stock on the spot...need to make an order last time...maybe u can try to view some catalog of advanti....it is inside,so u could find out the model of it... the pcd is 100 , 4holes, not sure the offset ...thx

this model is absoluted and Advanti is not producing this anymore. but this price is a bit overpriced, a new set of Advanti is less than RM1.2k from my friend's shop ler...

oic... i didnt know that original advanti cost so cheap lately...maybe u can try to buy from ur frens shop also ... :) ...i bought it 1.6k brand new ...but so far as i know dat replica advanti....ppl selling out there already 700 - 800 with tyres...replica and ori really makes a difference ... thx

Last edited:
you are right there are some replica with tyre but i m not referring the price of replica lor... frankly i might able to sell ur rims to my friend who is die hard fan on this rim. let me download the pics and show him... die hard fan dun have internet... duh...grooo....~~~

by the way how long the rims already and without the tyre, how much u wanna sell?

also did u still keep the receipt? :P

actually, with or without tyres i'll let go the same price lar, because as mentioned tyres has not much thread left...maybe u can consider the tyres is free for u also....if u duwan to take the tyres also...i need to sell to tyres shop immediately due to my home dun haf place to keep anymore... i've been used dis for 9 months d if not mistaken...the receipt no longer with me anymore....maybe u can check the actual price in the catalog...that will give u an answer.. receipt can be fake sumtimes....catalog cannot d kua... cheers :p

ok, i will approach my "die hard fan" soon...hehehe... and again, free bump to u.

hey friend, asked my friend, he said don't want liao coz his brother getting him another set of rim f.o.c. wor.... sigh~~ i tried my best to help you liao. :P

anyway, wish u best luck to sell off these rims and tyres.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom