Adding 2T as petrol additives...

Such ignorance and disrespect is exhibited here. This thread has yet again been highlighted and monitored.

Wah arturo, so many questions ah?

Like sitting for the SPM exams la....:confused:

I dont want to ruin my engine. I'm a ball-less when it comes to mods to my engine. since you are so sure of 2T damaging the engine...i want hard proven facts why, how and where exactly its affect are on the engine. this is in line with the topic and you will be helping a lot of people if your claims hold water so please do explain further. thanks.

TR...i damn like the idea of getting a super cheap car n using it as a test bed. just like what mythbusters did with the enjin lantai v8 which they proved that naftalene balls improves the engine running (at least via sound n smoothness)

any halfcut owners wanna sponsor an enjin lantai to ZTH for this test? we'll also need a mech on hand to be able to pull apart the engine to ascertain that the internals arent affected as well as a dyno machine to test on crank output...

I dont want to ruin my engine. I'm a ball-less when it comes to mods to my engine. since you are so sure of 2T damaging the engine...i want hard proven facts why, how and where exactly its affect are on the engine. this is in line with the topic and you will be helping a lot of people if your claims hold water so please do explain further. thanks.

TR...i damn like the idea of getting a super cheap car n using it as a test bed. just like what mythbusters did with the enjin lantai v8 which they proved that naftalene balls improves the engine running (at least via sound n smoothness)

any halfcut owners wanna sponsor an enjin lantai to ZTH for this test? we'll also need a mech on hand to be able to pull apart the engine to ascertain that the internals arent affected as well as a dyno machine to test on crank output...

Can use your car la bro :rofl: :vroam:

arturo, how much is the price for a used beat up 12V magma carb? I think should be cheap right just for the engine...can start and run one la....can just weld out an engine stand for the engine to sit...no need fuel tank just a 5L container can use as tank already...with exhaust header..kao tim...last time my practical also do like this...it's fun and when the engine started without any exhaust...Hahahaha the sound is damn~~~~ like rally car....some more got fire and popping sound....if do this at my house gonna wake a few neighbors up...

arturo, how much is the price for a used beat up 12V magma carb? I think should be cheap right just for the engine...can start and run one la....can just weld out an engine stand for the engine to sit...no need fuel tank just a 5L container can use as tank already...with exhaust header..kao tim...last time my practical also do like this...it's fun and when the engine started without any exhaust...Hahahaha the sound is damn~~~~ like rally car....some more got fire and popping sound....if do this at my house gonna wake a few neighbors up...

Still will need to plug in a muffler then....:driver:

fuel tank should be damn important...need something that can measure usage oso...since FC can also be tested...

i think if wanna get a car engine...better get one with a knock sensor n fix a volt meter to the sensor so everytime it senses knocks, it will generate a current. that way we know how much knocking is generated.

of cos if wanna test out..need baseline data so the engine needs to be in perfect running condition at baseline setting.

i suggest getting a 4stroke bike engine since it's cheaper n easier to dismantle n the gasket kit wont cost a bomb each time the engine gets dismantled. another advantage with a bike engine is it's single piston so that eliminates the variable of multi pistons...we dont want a single piston failing to jeapordise the whole experiment mah...

Pomen...got such thing as a cheap 4stroke bike engine that comes with knock sensor?

VR2turbo...muffler ar? stuff the exhaust into a pail of water enuff la...the water will diffuse the explosions. all u can hear are bubbles popping hahahah

fuel tank should be damn important...need something that can measure usage oso...since FC can also be tested...

i think if wanna get a car engine...better get one with a knock sensor n fix a volt meter to the sensor so everytime it senses knocks, it will generate a current. that way we know how much knocking is generated.

of cos if wanna test out..need baseline data so the engine needs to be in perfect running condition at baseline setting.

i suggest getting a 4stroke bike engine since it's cheaper n easier to dismantle n the gasket kit wont cost a bomb each time the engine gets dismantled. another advantage with a bike engine is it's single piston so that eliminates the variable of multi pistons...we dont want a single piston failing to jeapordise the whole experiment mah...

Pomen...got such thing as a cheap 4stroke bike engine that comes with knock sensor?

VR2turbo...muffler ar? stuff the exhaust into a pail of water enuff la...the water will diffuse the explosions. all u can hear are bubbles popping hahahah
How to test FC, engine got no load?

So, bro TR will keep hearing some one scuba driving in his backyard....brubb, brubb, brubb.....

VR2Turbo...we set baseline without any additive...run the engine on idle or at a set RPM for a set amount of time then measure used petrol...

the after adding additives...run the same test at same parameters(RPM n time) then measure the petrol used...should be able to see from there the ratio of savings if any...

but better if have dyno machine. hard facts!

VR2Turbo...we set baseline without any additive...run the engine on idle or at a set RPM for a set amount of time then measure used petrol...

the after adding additives...run the same test at same parameters(RPM n time) then measure the petrol used...should be able to see from there the ratio of savings if any...

but better if have dyno machine. hard facts!

Okay, thanks. Means fuel consumption at idling at given time how much will be consumed. Without load maybe the difference may be very small if any, to measure?

vr, I especially enjoyed it when our lecturer bring us for practical class....we will have some briefing at the electrical room 1st about what going to do before heading to the engine room...There were about 10 engines..a mix of Proton's Magma and some earlier FI engines. During our last year we can customize the engine with parts that we brought to the class...very fun project indeed...we can put in open pod, 4-2-1, PnP but with hands and grinding paste....I was in charge of the PnP of the cylinder head and TB....then we have to make a report out of what we have done and results....

Oh Crap....OTT...sorry can't resist...everytime I think back those times...I get all excited...If I'm a lecturer for automotive I sure bring this topic to the class and have practical test on it with the students...

Okay, thanks. Means fuel consumption at idling at given time how much will be consumed. Without load maybe the difference may be very small if any, to measure?

yes sir. just want to know if got any change to FC. doesn't need to be precise until km/l

eg. if at baseline without additives...use 20ml or 20gm(can use weight of fuel to measure also) at 20 min run at 2k rpm...then with 2T use 19gm at same parameters...means there is slight savings in FC lo....so when u use in yr car...then it should translate into real FC savings...same applies if results are the opposite. data like this are hard facts backed by numbers.

vr, I especially enjoyed it when our lecturer bring us for practical class....we will have some briefing at the electrical room 1st about what going to do before heading to the engine room...There were about 10 engines..a mix of Proton's Magma and some earlier FI engines. During our last year we can customize the engine with parts that we brought to the class...very fun project indeed...we can put in open pod, 4-2-1, PnP but with hands and grinding paste....I was in charge of the PnP of the cylinder head and TB....then we have to make a report out of what we have done and results....

Oh Crap....OTT...sorry can't resist...everytime I think back those times...I get all excited...If I'm a lecturer for automotive I sure bring this topic to the class and have practical test on it with the students...

TR....y u keep coming up with ingenious ideas today ar? freaking good idea...instead of us kaki no ideas with no resources fumbling with a pail of water with exhaust pipe inside...y not propose to automotive colleges to do this test and publish a paper on the results of all these adhoc additives?

TR....y u keep coming up with ingenious ideas today ar? freaking good idea...instead of us kaki no ideas with no resources fumbling with a pail of water with exhaust pipe inside...y not propose to automotive colleges to do this test and publish a paper on the results of all these adhoc additives?

Yup, give the automotive school something to do as well as get some result....:driver:

Sorry guys,

Someone just sms me to be careful on this thread as someone is going to find fault with me on this thread...

So you all go ahead, Im not continuing in this thread....

Roger Out! :banghead::thefinger:

Sorry guys,

Someone just sms me to be careful on this thread as someone is going to find fault with me on this thread...

So you all go ahead, Im not continuing in this thread....

Roger Out! :banghead::thefinger:

You obviously don't know the meaning of subtle! Aisay man. Why do you need to keep on insisting to fight and argue with everyone la?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom