ad resort millenium edition y10/y11

RS4wd

Known Member
thought so long as i have seen this few species on the road and always in white color..anybody knows which websites to search for this endangered species?

try edisi.cjb.net

Theres some Ad Resorts w/o Millenium ver

Happy browsing! ;)

modification

hi andy!

can u give me info on engine conversion that is usaully done for this Y10? i wanna convert to SR20 but i'm afraid that we have to 'usik' the mounting and driveshaft alignment..

can u give me more info about this
TQ

afis - As far as i know, to convert to SR20, there is no modification on the mounting required. I got a member who has a monster SR20DET under his bonnet and is still going strong. He is Pink_Ad in the ADC topic. U can ask him more about this. Also, u can ask Julie1212 in the same forum.

Cheers!

afismail said:
hi andy!

can u give me info on engine conversion that is usaully done for this Y10? i wanna convert to SR20 but i'm afraid that we have to 'usik' the mounting and driveshaft alignment..

can u give me more info about this
TQ

bout mounting u need to modd 2 mountings. ru having the manual or auto. as far as i know auto uses 3 onli, but manual uses 4. this also depends to the mechanics. i known a mechanic that this type of conversion need to modd 1 mounting . sorry cannot give u the 100% answer. but normally need to modd 2(modd to fit the larger mounting onli), but no harm

i have that car......

i buy 6 month ago...... rm40000 beza antara ad resort biasa ialah depan belakang dan dalam.... belakang dia lebih cun skit dr ad resort biase...interior all black color....

benjy34R said:
i buy 6 month ago...... rm40000 beza antara ad resort biasa ialah depan belakang dan dalam.... belakang dia lebih cun skit dr ad resort biase...interior all black color....

is ur car blue in colour?? got any pic?? post it here n let everyone share........:) nice car must share

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom