AAM competition License

mist

Known Member
Sep 20, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by ninja_iga@Sep 22 2004, 15:19
for license:

the thing starts on Jan 01 each year,
and ends not matter when you apply on Dec 31st.

so for your value for money issues, apply EVERY January each year :)
that system is a bit silly isn't it? discourages ppl from taking license immediately unless the fees are pro-rated / discounted...

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
or desperately needs it ... it's already the 4th quarter of 2004.. don think
the license is worth if it the license validity period is of this scheme

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by simonchangwaimun@Sep 24 2004, 16:47
SSO need competition license oso??
stan,u were saying we can drive anytime and everytime...but kereta mana mau carik?
i mean,to have a competition license is to enter races like MSS and drag battle...
so if we dun get to participate in those stuff,then the few hundred $$$ ma useless?
dude,

you only have the license WHEN you can afford racing, ie: got a drive for the year. Like something in MSS, MME, or maybe Autcross events.

you dont have to renew it every year, unless it's worth your time.
no car to drive no need la.
got race, got drive, then go get la...

aiyooooooo :unsure:

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by mist+Sep 24 2004, 16:58 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mist @ Sep 24 2004, 16:58 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ninja_iga@Sep 22 2004, 15:19
for license:

the thing starts on Jan 01 each year,
and ends not matter when you apply on Dec 31st.

so for your value for money issues, apply EVERY January each year :)
that system is a bit silly isn't it? discourages ppl from taking license immediately unless the fees are pro-rated / discounted... [/b][/quote]
what to do la,
i think its the same all over the world, as per FIA.
not sure.

yolk

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
PJ
Visit site
does anyone have the number for the Malaysia Motorsports Club ka ? the number in the list seems to be invalid :unsure:

KillerB

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
Originally posted by yolk@Oct 22 2004, 09:03
does anyone have the number for the Malaysia Motorsports Club ka ? the number in the list seems to be invalid :unsure:
Dude,
I know this may be a little late today, but if u think of getting the license this week, u gotta do everyting today! The malaysian motorsports club only open half day, 9am-12 noon. don't have the number, but it's near SS2 Cheow Yang, 1st floor, near a 4x4 workshop. If u get everything done today, i.e. medical check up, membership reg, and the aam exam. If all's done today, u shud get it by friday. U gotta tell them ur event's on saturday.
all the best.

ECKP (spnt)

Aug 3, 2004
the body check is very difficult to pass or not ?
what we need ?

the AAM license can taking all the cmpetition in m'sia ? or it can be all the world ?

BabyGodzillaGTi-R

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Medical checkup shouldnt be a problem if u're fit.
Personally i would recommend doing the checkup at PJ in Clinic YF Chin.
He's gives more leeway unlike a certain clinic in Brickfield that tend to be much thorough.
Yes u can use your license to race overseas providing u get a release letter from AAM.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I had a Saga and had met an accident recently til the right side of the front bumper torn down a bit with the hood dented. A friend of mine who drove a Viva just now, just drove up a concrete pole leftover in the grass while parking and had the left side front bumper misaligned with minor scratches. So now, I'm asking sifus around if I am to make my car and my friend's around how much will it cost? One thing for sure, my bumper screw tube already pecah and so i suspect on my friend's car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience