A Thread To Save Prasath From Selling His DC5 (Racun thread)

400whp i think gt3540...forge piston n rod..stck cam n after market vavle spring ..big cc injecter n feul pump is need..n ofcos intercooler n piping...

my question is after put in the turbo with 400whp can the car still reliable in the track?? can teken 10 laps non-stop??

Why i ask is if you have 400whp for track then we need to be very reliable so can race on track and it can be very fast. but if after 400whp is not relaible and only for drag then 400whp DC5 will not be the fastest car on drag.

my question is after put in the turbo with 400whp can the car still reliable in the track?? can teken 10 laps non-stop??

Why i ask is if you have 400whp for track then we need to be very reliable so can race on track and it can be very fast. but if after 400whp is not relaible and only for drag then 400whp DC5 will not be the fastest car on drag.

if for na 400hp also is only for grag not suit for track..is depent of your budget 400whp is not that difficult at k20 + turbo....more budget can do anyting..mean more$$$..all can chage big intercooler big oil cooler big rediater..all big....if for na with 400hp...i don think can track at circuit...it was to high hp..for that...

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

if for na 400hp also is only for drag not suit for track..is depent of your budget 400whp is not that difficult at k20 + turbo....more budget can do anyting..mean more$$$..all can chage big intercooler big oil cooler big rediater..all big....if for na with 400hp...i don think can track at circuit...it was to high hp..for that...

Still in progress! Waiting for some parts and the assembly would start. Hopefully can finish rebuilding by new year.

Really interested to know what the mods and final result..

A ride in SIC can?? hehehe