4G63T evoIII engine project

geeteear34

halo.

wanna change mods style.enuff with/dont want drag or top speed anymore.the engine should have strong power band between low to mid rane rpm bcoz want to use on road & most important ,want excellent cornering/handling.

what the formulas frens?
i dont want to use TD05H-16G (been using this for long time)...which garrett gt good for low to mid range? gt2540 or gt 2835 ? how much these two turbos?

as for engine parts..changing only to metal head gasket,ARP bolts/studs,tomei 264 cams,adjust feul pressure regulator, exedy hyper single+flywheel only.maybe tial 40mm external wastegate. other parts like pistons,rods etc oem Evo III.

can all these hold up to 1.2bar safely?

the 510cc injectors enough or not at 1.2bar? and how about fuel pump? upgrade or not?

i want to maintain the oem ecu...need advise on which method of piggyback to use.
change ecu chip+safc wolud be enuff ?

cannot spend too much on engine..wanna spend on good set of suspensions.

any advise on engine please....thank u

sorry.forgot to mention the car.

currently got project fully loaded drag wira.maybe use that wira...or satria gti.

the wira excellent for drag/sprint.but out when corner...too much power.too laggy.

think of getting a gti...mild mods as mentioned before/above

Hope this helps :D

Garret turbos:
**GT-25 rated to 300hp - Recommended 1.3 - 1.5 Capacity (approx 16 psi boost), 1.8 capacity (approx 12 psi boost)
**GT-28 is rated to 350hp - Recommended 2.0 litre capacity (approx 16 psi boost), 2.4 litre capacity (approx 12 psi boost)
**GT-25R is rated to 400hp - Recommended 1.8 litre capacity (approx 20 + psi boost) and larger engines.
**GT-30R is rated to 500hp - Recommended for race engines only with very high boost.

also IMHO,

you need an intercooler too :) preferably with hard pipe e.g. samco as the increase in boost may cause the std rubber hoses to expand.
sufficient fueling is especially required when you increased the boost - don't want to run too lean - you should get an uprated fuel pump with probably bigger injectors(???)
boost controller - you might need one to efficiently regulate your boost level. safety first always
programmable ECU - if you are going for big powers - above 350 hp maybe. if not I suppose the OEM ECU is ok as you mentioned.
finally.... get the loudest exhaust you could fix :D

go for a GT2540..if HKS spec itz a GT25R...good for up to 400hp..
plug in a SMT-6 piggy back..easily more functions than SAFC..as it can tune your ignition too, if you want torque and use for daily driving

upgrade ur fuel pump too..

SDF taiko. wouldnt it will be too laggy for 2.0 ?

i think GT2871R is more suitable rite ?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom