4e-fte or cb70? Ntg. technical, just price comparisons :P

woi...i also very thristy...chokin di....no nd to endorse bro... jus standby cash eveytime got block...

hehe.. iam not giving any comment on dat spikyz

mine aa, RM30 of petronas primax3 gives out approx 270km boosting around. std maa, whaddaya expect, ya? me kuchi mayu (whatever dat means, lol) ler.. :)

Wow! Seems that the 4e is still very economical given its 1.3 engine...

Still wondering, is 4e or cb70 more economical if given the same amount of fuel?

please share bros..

Thanks,
Tezt.

As u can see between the diff in fuel consumption between my car and jamils car...u'll have to consider that tuning, and exhaust setup etc are essential.... hahaha.... mines real bad right now compared to jamils consumption...

But between cb70 and 4e....if both tuned to perfection..i doubt there's much of a difference in fuel economy.....

There's not a HUUGE difference in engine capacity....

SO yea....please correct me if im wrong...

Fuel consumption also depends on how you drive and the traffic conditions. On my car, the difference between getting stuck in jams and when I am cruising the highway can be as big as 80 - 100km!

If you have a "heavy" foot, your consumption will also increase. As an extreme example, when I used to race in the Sepang Drag Battle, just eight runs (about 3.2km) will burn a quarter tank (about RM25) of petrol!!

i was just reading the title of this thread and its " 4efte or cb70?ntg. technical, just price comparisons :P"

I think we're out of topic...hahahahahha.....

thanks all dude nice shared experience for the driver using 4E engine alot of information ere....

xtremeleo said:
hehe.. iam not giving any comment on dat spikyz

mine aa, RM30 of petronas primax3 gives out approx 270km boosting around. std maa, whaddaya expect, ya? me kuchi mayu (whatever dat means, lol) ler.. :)

wow thats great bro u can save lot of money there.. your engine stock factory tune or come along "kedai potong" tune? hehe just ask

hoho.. looks std to me sharky, but dropping my foot down gives massive wheelspin till 3rd. whaddaya think? FYI, mostly, i tune my ride myself. actuator mod, turbosmart mechanical boost controller (dis reduces lagg significantly), decat, tuned the bov, and sum other stuff. my ride cant be considered modified yet, compared to the others, mine can still be considered std. hoho..

p/s : driving in low boost mod gives me about 120km per RM10, but i usually turn the boost up!! hear me roar guys!!! meow..?? lol

oh, and a HCE gives better FC then mine. sumthing dat has good FC, good acceleration, what more cud u ask for? ya?

r u kidding me extremeleo your car can goes dat far just using rm10 only?what about speed u drive?40 or 60km/h?

wei, ia not dat old to drive like an atuk. speed usually 80~120kmh. u'd be surpirse to hear dat i can get as high as 197km for RM10 when petrol was RM1.62/liter, achieved dis on my way back from kuantan. speed was 120kmh~180kmh, i had to rush home dat day because my lil bro had to go to school the next day. so, i had to rush down the old karak highway, made the journey in about 2 and a half hour? cant remember ler..

its in the way u control the throttle bro. hoho..

owh dat time was cheaper fuel emm so right now how far u can go using RM1.92/litre fuel RM10 ?

bro, my most recent post tells the story of the past ie when petrol was RM1.62/liter, my previous2 posts tells about our current price. hoho.. 120km wit RM10 of petrol on low boost is normal for me bro, if i can get 120km on high boosting, now dat's an achievement!! but, as alwiz, nobody will keep calm when turbine whistles out loud for u to let it rip!! hohohohoho... go my dear turbine, go!!!

psssssssssshhhahaahaahh....

ahh....Eh jamil...i just did all my wiring and sound system and i need to change my timing belt...

Im sorry i have to do this but can i belanja u next month? hehehe :embaressed_smile:

no hal bro, gimme a call if u have problem wit dat k. iam using levin's timing belt, i hope dat helps u out if u cant retrieve a 4efte timing belt.

Im going to millenium over the weekend to change....

Ill be sure to give u a call if joshua cant find the 4e belt lar.... thanks a lot bro...

sharkz_swift said:
if u can see the pic of car there that im use the suzuki swift ..hehe since now im not find any suzi using 4e

there are many swifters using 4E... my wife does...hehehe :shades_smile: (used to be his brother's car)

xtremeleo said:
p/s : driving in low boost mod gives me about 120km per RM10, but i usually turn the boost up!! hear me roar guys!!! meow..?? lol

i couldn't agree more... 4E's fuel consumption is the lowest... my previous kancil 660T and 882T still consume more fuel than my wife's 4E...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom