4ag gear conversions..

blacktopholics

hi all.i'm a newbie.ok,straight 2 d point.i've heard rumours bout 1 guy in penang who can do conversions on 4ag gearbox.anybody know tis guy or how to contact him?tq

1 day ago,i finally met tis guy.damn so hard 2 find him b4.wut surprised me is, he is not a mechanic who own a workshop but a CME contractor .he got a small modified room at his house that he used to modified 4ag whenevr he had spare time.after taking a drive in 1 of his customer car with him,i juz pick up my gearbox frm the trunk n leave it 2 him..i still bear his words..everyone is crazy bout cams,management etc,only smart ppl go 4 gear ratios..

what ratio setting are you using...if you don't mind...
what is the final gear ?

1 day ago,i finally met tis guy.damn so hard 2 find him b4.wut surprised me is, he is not a mechanic who own a workshop but a CME contractor .he got a small modified room at his house that he used to modified 4ag whenevr he had spare time.after taking a drive in 1 of his customer car with him,i juz pick up my gearbox frm the trunk n leave it 2 him..i still bear his words..everyone is crazy bout cams,management etc,only smart ppl go 4 gear ratios..

bro if u dnt mind, details plz..name and no.im interested to:):wavey:

im interested too. Can i have his contact number? Lets share some information that u have now, such as how much he will charge u? All 5 gear will he modify or just some gear(s) only? What will the result? Hows the final drive will be used?
Consider this is an alternative from spending AUD12,000 (RM30,000) for gear ratio

sarip. come to pg n i bring u there.. hehehe.... if not mistaken he is staying beside the main road at bukit mertajam right? juz to confirm, coz he told me last year that he wanted to start playing wif ratio, dunno he started already...

that is the same guy that tapau evo2 on 300m drag race, really a 4ag lunatic

sarip. come to pg n i bring u there.. hehehe.... if not mistaken he is staying beside the main road at bukit mertajam right? juz to confirm, coz he told me last year that he wanted to start playing wif ratio, dunno he started already...

that is the same guy that tapau evo2 on 300m drag race, really a 4ag lunatic

so, scott, your machine equipped some secret weapon from the fella too ??

nolar, not that extreme yet... coz not planning to spend more on my car.. hehe... may be in the future lah..

very tempting:pepsi::pepsi:....please tell us where's the location...perhaps,we could organise TT to his house,mod our g/b...more people joining in, maybe could have discount lor...huhu

1st,tis guy wish not 2 b known,so i have 2 respect his request.
2nd,he charged base on job request.mine was 3k plus.3rd,4th,5th.final drive was another 1k+.i only request 3,4,n 5th.oso done port n polish,1k,engine full balancing 1k,total stil dunno bcoz i supply him all d parts.
3rd.wt his own method of calculations,he customized d gears somewhere,hardened it somewhere n assemble it back
4th.i stil got 2 wait for a few more weeks 2 get my stuff back,fuck some vtecs probably n get here back 2 share it wt u..hahah

Last edited:
yo people,r u still interested?hahah
its been 3weeks since i got my thngs put in place..n 1 thng fosho,i got a quite fast 20v rite now.juz rape a fren b16b,a 3s(n.a) and two 7age(no wonder he told me nvr go 4 a 7age)..
so,is there any 7age wanna drag?hehe..300mtr,350mtr,400mtr,juz name it..maybe we could all gather,rent S.I.C 4 a day n organize our own 4ag drag someday..hmm

its been 3weeks since i got my thngs put in place..n 1 thng fosho,i got a quite fast 20v rite now.juz rape a fren b16b,a 3s(n.a) and two 7age(no wonder he told me nvr go 4 a 7age)..
so,is there any 7age wanna drag?hehe..300mtr,350mtr,400mtr,juz name it..maybe we could all gather,rent S.I.C 4 a day n organize our own 4ag drag someday..hmm

Walao~ with 4AG 20V NA inside already want challenge people already ar?
**sigh** :stupid:

PM me when you are in Penang. I'm interested to see your 4AGE power. Friendly drag of course :)
I buy you drink after that.

yup.a friendly-challenge unless someone take it as hard..hahah n 2 prove 7age r 'nothn'..(7age-muscular body wearing skirts@bottom)
lots of ppl claiming their 7age could rev above 7.5k..so,pls prove it.
btw,izzit only a 2.5litre turbocharge can challenge anyone?(i nvr use d word challenge instead)
as 4 me life itself is full of challenge..

mind to share what have been changed/do and the estimate cost ??
in previously you did mention not finalize what need to change/do
btw did you dyno ? interested to know how the torque and hp curve will be after you did those upgrade.

mind to share what have been changed/do and the estimate cost ??
in previously you did mention not finalize what need to change/do
btw did you dyno ? interested to know how the torque and hp curve will be after you did those upgrade.

any update regarding this topic?

Top Bottom