2L iCampro Engine Coming Soon!!

escksu

Known Member
Login

Saw this here.

There is 1.6 and 2L version. Its going to be really inreresting. 6 speed gearbox as well.

I am wondering if we are able to drop the 2L engine into a Satria Neo.

nope...

not 2000cc

it is still 1600cc but with low pressure turbo so the power and torque is equal to engine with 2000cc size... :adore:

The brochures already out what. I saw in 1 borneo a week ago. I thought some normal expo again. Then shocked me when I peeped into the engine bay.

Power not a big leap. Around 160+ DOn't remember. But the torque is at least useful now 205 nm.

The brochures already out what. I saw in 1 borneo a week ago. I thought some normal expo again. Then shocked me when I peeped into the engine bay.

Power not a big leap. Around 160+ DOn't remember. But the torque is at least useful now 205 nm.

Wow cool. But 160HP is quite alot for such a small engine and since its lightly boosted, FC will be good and literally no lag.

Nono. Don't take my word for the power. I couldn't remember well. I didn't really care because it wasn't much. but my eyes were on the torque :biggrin:

the torque was great. i test driven the car with 8 person in it....pick up is smooth even going uphill...the braking is great...4 disc brake with abs....

The new CFE (aka mini turbo) really solves the sluggish pickup from 0 with the CamPro engine. Even on a heavier Exora, the CFE does its job pretty well. Of course you can't expect turbo performance like those in higher-end cars but it is good enough for driving under normal circumstances. Can't imagine the similar setup in a lighter car like a Persona or Satria Neo. :driver:

OMG. Can't they make it available for Satria Neo? Finally we have forged crankshaft and conrods.

But I am wondering if we could purchase just the engine alone from Proton. Then drop it into my Neo.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom