2012 looking really good for BMW Group Malaysia

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

When it comes to automotive makers, there is no better way to measure success than to sit back and count the number of cars sold within a perticular time-frame. With BMW Group Malaysia, they have achieved new heights in the first quarter of 2012 for its brands - BMW, MINI and Motorrad. As of March 2012, a total of 1,516 vehicles - consisting of 1,362 BMW's, 80 MINI's, and 74 Motorrad's vehicles, have been sold in the country. This represents an increment of 16% compared to the total of 1,308 vehicles sold by the group during the same period in 2011.

Mr. Geoffrey Briscoe, Managing Director of BMW Group Malaysia, attributes this success to their proactive introduction of sustainable and highly advanced green technology alternative vehicles to the Malaysian market, enabling them to serve a market that is becoming increasingly conscious of the need to conserve the environment and resources. This includes their introduction of BMW Advanced Diesel variants which consist of some 18% to 20% of their total sales volume. BMW ConnectedDrive and BMW EfficientDynamics innovations continue to set them apart from competition in the automotive industry. He also attributed their growing performance to their vast network of dealerships, growing to a total of 15 throughout the country, with the introduction of four new dealerships in Kuala Lumpur, Kuantan, Butterworth, Johor Bahru, Kuching and Kota Kinabalu in the past two years.

It looks as though BMW Group Malaysia are set to climb to greater heights; it will be interesting to see how they perform for the rest of fiscal year 2012.

Attachments

et_box

500 RPM
Aug 27, 2006
The E30 is still darn sexy till today... :love:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sifoo sifoo sekalian... i wanna ask if iswara 4g13 can use what other car's FICD arr??... and, FICD from which car has more vacuum pressure??...

i need stronger vacuum suction coz i've fabricated the idle load compensator for my weber carbie... but the suction not strong enough to overcome the stiffness of the holdback spring of the carb's throttle lever.... thats why i need an FICD which has a stronger vacuum pressure...

any sifoo can help??... FICD from what car i can use??... plug...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience