• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
butthead said:
i think Ferrari won't act stupid by asking Massa to let MSC through... there will surely be a team order issue like the Austria A1 Ring GP a few years back where Rubens let MSC through at the last turn of the last lap...
if i'm not mistaken, FIA banned team order, back then, nope.

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
BlackSamurai said:
Yupe, they banned it, that's why we can listen to 'team radio' now.........:_:

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
butthead said:
i think Ferrari won't act stupid by asking Massa to let MSC through... there will surely be a team order issue like the Austria A1 Ring GP a few years back where Rubens let MSC through at the last turn of the last lap...

great race... much like Imola of last year where Schumi got blocked... too bad Schumi can't go through turn 8 any faster than Alonso... but he did manage the rest of the lap at a pace much faster than Alonso... Turn 8 did compromise MSC a lot as the following corners are a good place to overtake... but i am more worried about MSCs engine for next race... anyone noticed that he drops a gear in the middle of the turn 8 to try to follow Alonso... the engine sounds awful... sounded like he went pass 19 thousand revs for that gear.. i truly think he is desperate to overtake Alonso in that race... he even tried strange lines to preassure Alonso into making a mistake...

but probably the most worst was Kimi... got nudged in the backend in the first corner...still a great track i would say... even more interesting than our sipang...hihihi
It's so obvious that Schumacher was lack of pace at those left turns after turn 8. He was so desperate that he drop the gear to chase Alonso. Schumacher even made a mistake by entering the turn 8 corner through the inner part that saw him lost more time and allowed Alonso to pull away from him. So sad. But it was an exciting battle between the both of them.......

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
zan said:
i used to hate schumi with his racing tactics whenever a fast driver trying to overtake him. he will back off throttle so the driver behind must brake and lost momentum and as of that moment he will pull away safely. there's nothing wrong there, plain racing tactics.

Turkey's GP was when I noticed Alonso did the same. no difference then Schumi and ALonso.:mouth_closed:
ralf once did something simillar to JPM when both were in williams...he braked early in the corners... entered in with more more throttle than usual kicking his rear end out mid corner to block the road...but that time his tyres were fading away... he was doing everything he can to avoid JPM from overtaking him...

BlackSamurai said:
were going to ban...back then...

people were so unhappy with their actions that they were booing them after the race...and that was early in the season...

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Daniel Lee said:
Yupe, they banned it, that's why we can listen to 'team radio' now.........:_:
fisi seem to be the biggest victim of team radio decrypted. You frequently hear conversation like
"Fisi, Alonso is faster, let him pass",
"Fisi, you are 2 secs slower, push harder.."

poor fisi. I believe similar conversation happen at other team, but someone iTV like to pick fisi's conversation. :biggrin:

David_1211

Known Member
May 31, 2006
BlackSamurai said:
fisi seem to be the biggest victim of team radio decrypted. You frequently hear conversation like
"Fisi, Alonso is faster, let him pass",
"Fisi, you are 2 secs slower, push harder.."

poor fisi. I believe similar conversation happen at other team, but someone iTV like to pick fisi's conversation. :biggrin:
MInd me cutting in? FIA did banned the team order..but the 2nd driver like Massa still tighted to contract which agreed that 2nd driver need to assist 1st driver to achieve driver championship, so at the race at Istanbul...if Michael past Alonso.. the team just have to say..."Michael have overtaken Alonso" and Massa wil have to back off for sure...if not i guarantee he will not find a seat in F1 for next season

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
I believe FIA rules supercedes all contract sign. Massa may did it according to team radio order, move over for Schumi, but it's up to FIA to determine whether point shall be awarded accordingly. And I believe fined/disqualifying/race banned will be apply for the team or Ferrari drivers. Which will close the earlier gate for Schumi's 8th WDC title.

but RB is not dump. Calling Massa in for 3rd pit stop will solve the problem, of course it create a very fustrated support driver Mazza.

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
David_1211 said:
MInd me cutting in? FIA did banned the team order..but the 2nd driver like Massa still tighted to contract which agreed that 2nd driver need to assist 1st driver to achieve driver championship, so at the race at Istanbul...if Michael past Alonso.. the team just have to say..."Michael have overtaken Alonso" and Massa wil have to back off for sure...if not i guarantee he will not find a seat in F1 for next season
assist is as in help... block other potential competitors and sacrifice own resource for testing...not giving up placing...Ferrari would have not done it as they have experienced it before... both drivers had to attend FIA hearing and got fined for 1 million euros each i think...furthermore... Massa was 13 secs away and even after massively slowing down on the last few laps ...he ws still 7 or 8 secs off... FIA is not blind by letting Schumi win the GP on the last lap passing Massa who is so far away...

BlackSamurai said:
I believe FIA rules supercedes all contract sign. Massa may did it according to team radio order, move over for Schumi, but it's up to FIA to determine whether point shall be awarded accordingly. And I believe fined/disqualifying/race banned will be apply for the team or Ferrari drivers. Which will close the earlier gate for Schumi's 8th WDC title.

but RB is not dump. Calling Massa in for 3rd pit stop will solve the problem, of course it create a very fustrated support driver Mazza.
yeah... you are right... 3rd pit would be the solution... but Massa would fall back behind Alonso and lose some Championship points...he is also fighting for 3rd place also... and not to forget the constructors cup...

there is no way that Michael would have gotten pass Massa on the last lap...

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
massa will go into the pit for fueling... :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Now while playing it safe isn’t always the most sexciting option, sometimes taking the secure route is the logical choice as secure and safe is most likely the dependable selection as well. And you can’t go wrong with dependable, especially in regards to picking a car based on your monthly pay...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience